Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Scarecrow
  • 1 Post By Tim

Thread: Suggestion for Face, Sticky and the rest.

British Twat

Suggestion for Face, Sticky and the rest.

As fellow developers/internet entrepreneurs you should look more closely to successful ones to learn and develop yourselves further to create a better atmosphere and product.

Let's take a look at this guy he offers professional courses for as little as $40

Building Successful Forums by David Ahmad

If your stupid or if i think your stupid please follow this link: (Link)

Banned

Not sure if trolling, or begs for an infraction(damaging someones business, i know cus i got an infraction for that yesterday >.<).

*backseatmods*

Tim

Give it to David, he did build a forum up from nothing and get it into the top 100,000 for Alexa. Sure he got it buggered up sometimes, but that was more his issue with trusting someone and then giving them the finger. The only issue is the way he managed said forum and the way he acted towards everyone...and the fact he allowed C "RapeFace" J anywhere near it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Give it to David, he did build a forum up from nothing and get it into the top 100,000 for Alexa. Sure he got it buggered up sometimes, but that was more his issue with trusting someone and then giving them the finger. The only issue is the way he managed said forum and the way he acted towards everyone...and the fact he allowed C "RapeFace" J anywhere near it.
    y u so hate Dave so much?

#Return

But he took the course, he must be qualified.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7j4ftu470q0r55g.png  
    Phoenix likes this.

Tim

Ezenemy likes this.

Banned

nominated for post of the year.

I second that