Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Face

Thread: Where is the chat?

Where is the chat?

Where is the chat? I can't see it on my screen. Do I need things like 20 post or something like that?

Banned

There aint one, it's much better. This way, I don't get spammed the second I log on by some tramps asking me if I buy PoE >.>

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila View Post
    There aint one, it's much better. This way, I don't get spammed the second I log on by some tramps asking me if I buy PoE >.>
    Do you buy PoE?!?!?!?!?!?

jk

It was removed because it used a lot of bandwith apparently

Administrator

not bandwidth, just general resources. made the site go slooooow

I personally liked it though. Can't we use something similar Face, that doesn't make the site go slow?
    Retired.

Administrator

Yeah, but we are focusing on more important things at the moment
    420 likes this.

A talk box is pretty important. It helps many buyers/sellers. I thought it was pretty useful

Quote Originally Posted by djdrew View Post
    A talk box is pretty important. It helps many buyers/sellers. I thought it was pretty useful
    But the thing that you have to realize is, they are focusing on the absolute necessities for now. I'm sure they've all weighed out the pro's and con's of having/not having a chatbox currently, and the con's outweighed the pros (it was slowing down the speed, incredibly).

You just have to have faith in the team, they really are doing what is best for the whole of the community, and what will make this a very successful site in the long run. They are not out to make a quick buck, because I have noticed thus far they quickly realize if there are bugs/mistakes with their bots/site and do their best to fix that in a timely matter.

Chat box is a good feature, but I'm glad they are putting other things higher on the priority list.
    ~420~yup