Sugar and Spice suggestion

well i've made over 20 alts with sugar and spice with both settings checked.
    some alts are lucky and get like apprentice/GM but some alts can barely get renowned at solid experience ...

and i believe one of the problem is that when it clears crystal clears, it clears multiple ones at once instead of moving pieces closer and what happens is there isnt enough time sometimes for all the pieces to move over and it messes up the crystal clear combo toward the end and resets it back to 1 D: so maybe there could be a quick recode where after it clears one crystal clear it would automatically move all the lights to the right before it sends another crystal clear due to timing issues . this bot could have much more potential as at the end of a puzzle there could possibly be an extra 1 or 2 crystal clears but it just dismisses the puzzle. thats another suggestion, like when it clears after 12 it dismisses even tho there are enough white pieces still to make one more crystal clear. maybe that would help our score more too !

just a suggestion (:

#Return

It dismisses because that's the only possible CC's it can do before it burns the next row/resetting the counter again. Scoring is better if you do just CC^12 and leave, then CC^12, and a shit row, then CC^1.

Having been one of the testers, the bot still maintained Expert/Legendary when it was released. It does have to be on Hyper-rank mode and you do have to leave it on overnight or something to have it work best

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    It dismisses because that's the only possible CC's it can do before it burns the next row/resetting the counter again. Scoring is better if you do just CC^12 and leave, then CC^12, and a shit row, then CC^1.

Having been one of the testers, the bot still maintained Expert/Legendary when it was released. It does have to be on Hyper-rank mode and you do have to leave it on overnight or something to have it work best
    i do leave it overnight my average CCs are like 9.8 and 10.1 or something and i do leave it on hyperank mode so im not sure what the problem is then X:

#Return

Add me on Skype (in the signature) and I'll try help you out.