Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: feedback suggestion

Banned

feedback suggestion

:3 oh herro guys so i was thinking and it would be nice if there was a better way to leave positive and negative feed back for a member like on powerbot you can simply go to ones profile and leave a feed back and it would show on their profile i think that would be nice on here because it can show other members who is more trustworthy and stuffs! well yeah that is all xDD
    **waits for Scare to be the first one to post xD*

#Return

Literally just woke up, I'll see what I can do.

Would you plan on replacing the vouch system with this? Or put it along side it.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Banned

yay )
    @pain I would like to replace the vouch system completely its a mess all the new threads and all i mean just having a feed back on your profile would be really nice easy to find and use and less spam on threads right? ) and if someone puts false feed back u can do a temp ban or something i think it will make some things easier

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by wowfreak0123 View Post
    yay )
    @pain I would like to replace the vouch system completely its a mess all the new threads and all i mean just having a feed back on your profile would be really nice easy to find and use and less spam on threads right? ) and if someone puts false feed back u can do a temp ban or something i think it will make some things easier
    What do you mean all the threads are messy?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    What do you mean all the threads are messy?
    Don't question me what i mean is feedback would be easier than making new threads :\

offtopic xDD i just noticed ur sig changes colors :s sexy
    Last edited by Rage; 09-06-2012 at 10:14 PM.

You think that having hundreds of threads is messy? To be fair.. Its the area no one goes to as people just grab the link to their thread and pass it on like I have in my signature.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    You think that having hundreds of threads is messy? To be fair.. Its the area no one goes to as people just grab the link to their thread and pass it on like I have in my signature.
    >.< just saying i think it would be easier that's all im trying to say.

I understand what you're saying. I completely understand it but what you got to think about is, how are you gonna transfer all them vouches over?

#Return

I doubt it will be implemented just for the fact that if people do negative feedback, it is more work for moderators and most of us are busy already. Vouch threads also make it more personalized, as it's been said before, some people get vouches for doing a free service. If people get feedback for free services, it makes them look more trusted then someone who sells PoE, therefore making it hard to determine who is trustworthy. I've seen a few cases over my time, if someone gets feedback for a free service, then they go scam because they are "Trusted."

Vouch threads you can and should specify what service was done, and that's why a feedback system is extremely unlikely to replace the vouch system.

Edit: Yes, my signatures change.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 09-06-2012 at 10:41 PM.
    Pain likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast