• Agree

8 88.89%
  • Disagree

1 11.11%
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Scarecrow

Thread: Remove existence of scammers.

Remove existence of scammers.

For people who have been banned for scamming or such and are not going to be allowed back at bot supply.

Their threads should be Locked/Deleted in the Marketplace section as having too many scammer's threads in there could lead to confusion from legitimate sellers/buyers or even people wanting services.

Just a suggestion after all so please post your feedback.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Banned

I think they should be banned from the forum but not from the bots like if they pay for vip they should be able to do that but yeah on forums i think they should be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by wowfreak0123 View Post
    I think they should be banned from the forum but not from the bots like if they pay for vip they should be able to do that but yeah on forums i think they should be banned.
    I cannot comment on that as I got to keep my bots when I was banned but it was for different reasons... But did you even read my post? O.o

Totally agree.
    skype:botsupply.gunner Vouch thread:http://bot-supply.com/forum/vouches-...ch-thread.html

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    I cannot comment on that as I got to keep my bots when I was banned but it was for different reasons... But did you even read my post? O.o
    Almost everyone keeps their bots once banned, only very few do not keep them.

As for threads, if you shoot me a list of links with the threads you want to be removed, I will fix it up this afternoon. I'm sorry I can't spend the hours it will take to sift through all the threads, If you want this sorted you can send me links. In future we will look out for the threads to remove if that is a good compromise.
    Pain likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Almost everyone keeps their bots once banned, only very few do not keep them.

As for threads, if you shoot me a list of links with the threads you want to be removed, I will fix it up this afternoon. I'm sorry I can't spend the hours it will take to sift through all the threads, If you want this sorted you can send me links. In future we will look out for the threads to remove if that is a good compromise.
    I could just be a boring person and go through all the threads any way I could get a link to the people who have been banned?

That reminds me.. We should be able to find people by their Forum Rank too, unless that feature doesn't come with this forum.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    I could just be a boring person and go through all the threads any way I could get a link to the people who have been banned?

That reminds me.. We should be able to find people by their Forum Rank too, unless that feature doesn't come with this forum.
    You'd have to do it the same way I would, Thread by thread.

Damn.. Okay then.. I'll start now and PM you them.