Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Reduce Scamming

Banned

Reduce Scamming

I have an idea to reduce scamming. This site should set up a payal and when you want to buy poe or anything with paypal you first pay the site and the site holds the money. Then the person selling the item/poe gives it to you and once you confirm youve gotten it then the site releases the money and is given to the seller. This is just my idea and i understand it might be quite difficult to implement but yeah

Administrator

In a perfect world this would work. Except, what happens when the buyer charges back? the site looses money. At first it may not be a big deal, but when you have 5, 6 people charging back $50+ it starts to add up.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Banned

only accept the payment if the buyer writes a note saying they wont chargeback. would that work?

Worlds Smallest ePeen

No, hacked paypals will still get a refund, anything written by a minor can't be taken into court or anything.

In fact, even if the note is there the buyer can just be like "oh they told me to write that" and they'll probably still refund the buyer because they don't like gold selling very much

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    Except, what happens when the buyer charges back?
    Which is exactly what accseller is accused of doing in the scam report against him.

Banned

accused being key word... im working out with tequila

Banned

We workin' out. Wiggle wiggle wiggle YEAH.
    american likes this.

British Twat

Player-Auctions although everyone's to cheap to use it or to stupid

If your stupid or if i think your stupid please follow this link: (Link)

I dont understand why everyone seems to be wanting scamming to be reduced in number yet they don't do the simple thing and use a middleman... Scarecrow has even just opened up for MM'ing.. Why wouldn't you trust a Global Mod who was previously a Mod?
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

British Twat

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    I dont understand why everyone seems to be wanting scamming to be reduced in number yet they don't do the simple thing and use a middleman... Scarecrow has even just opened up for MM'ing.. Why wouldn't you trust a Global Mod who was previously a Mod?
    Wooohooo theres hope
    Pain likes this.

If your stupid or if i think your stupid please follow this link: (Link)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast