Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: The staff and people above 'us'

The staff and people above 'us'

Before reading the, go take a look at: http://bot-supply.com/forum/suggesti...n-promise.html

Lately, the people who have more respect than normal/VIP members are getting away with anything they want.

Sobo:

It is disrespectful to call someone stupid. Have more respect for them, don't say they are less intelligent than anyone else, but just simply explain to them what they have done wrong.

Disrespectful post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    You've pretty much made yourself sound stupid mate.

Also - http://bot-supply.com/forum/communit...e-posting.html you should go ahead and read that.
    Respectful post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    You're not stupid, you just didn't read it correctly. Next time, we would appreciate it if you read the thread before posting.

Please look here before posting - http://bot-supply.com/forum/communit...e-posting.html
    Notice the change of a few simple words? You gain more respect then, and people start to like you. Instead, people are becoming less active and avoiding you.

Scarecrow actually has respect for the members of Bot supply, and this is in the same thread. Sobo should of just left it to Scarecrow, or at least followed his lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Then please, before you try helping people, actually read the problem because it is just leading them astray and will only make people frustrated.
    I can even refer to my Report upon a member of Bot Supply who was trolling. I got no support in the thread, and yet I was warned for defending my self.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequia View Post
    Both of you need to just leave it. Seriously - If I see anymore, it will be an infraction to BOTH of you.
    I can't think of anything else at the moment.
    Mustnabs and killakilla like this.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Banned

All i can say is well posted and hope this help's.

Thank you

Remember.. Got anything to say about this? Post it.. Free Speech according to Face.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Banned

Well i have one. If face put free speech ftw in his admin promises why not let that be true...why do you have to pay to become a v.i.p member to speak your mind and not be threatened with banns or infraction's, but instead if you post about it you get threatened not gonna name any names of any staff member who did that or tell you where it's at cause that person know's who they are. This post that i am sending right now is not to bring down what face has built or any of the other staff member's but just to open a new future a brighter future and a more organized brought together community where we all can share thing's in a chat system to each them own.
    Last edited by killakilla; 08-15-2012 at 02:32 PM. Reason: mistyped something
    Pain likes this.

Administrator

I understand how killa may of been offended, however, he was breaking the rule we did have in place in the community support forum. which was

"DO give info you KNOW is right. Not info you assume is right.
    DO NOT give misleading information purposefully.
    DO NOT post anything other than what is the related to the OP's topic."

As for what sobo said, saying someone made themselves SOUND stupid is different from saying someone IS stupid.
    If it's coming down to you being offended because someone else said that Killa sounded stupid, than I will ask you to leave bot supply, it is not the place for you.

I have read your post, considered it, and this is what I've deemed to be an appropriate response.

As for your issue with people trolling in your post, defending or not, if you were flaming you would be warned as it is against the rules. And it's just a WARNING. Not an infraction, it's no more than me saying in a post, "Stop being silly."

Why couldn't you just leave it to yourself? You've just posted something willing "knowing" that it will cause more drama.

Administrator

To branch off, I don't think you actually got infracted Killa, despite breaking 3 rules in one thread. did you?
    I don't see your name VIP. Most people who start shit on the forums who are VIP, I have their skype info. And I talk to them on there about the issue. Non VIPs I don't. Not because I favour VIPS. But because a majority of the time, VIPs are old buypoe members, and that was back when my customer support was done via msn/skype.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    I understand how killa may of been offended, however, he was breaking the rule we did have in place in the community support forum. which was

"DO give info you KNOW is right. Not info you assume is right.
    DO NOT give misleading information purposefully.
    DO NOT post anything other than what is the related to the OP's topic."

As for what sobo said, saying someone made themselves SOUND stupid is different from saying someone IS stupid.
    If it's coming down to you being offended because someone else said that Killa sounded stupid, than I will ask you to leave bot supply, it is not the place for you.

I have read your post, considered it, and this is what I've deemed to be an appropriate response.

As for your issue with people trolling in your post, defending or not, if you were flaming you would be warned as it is against the rules. And it's just a WARNING. Not an infraction, it's no more than me saying in a post, "Stop being silly."
    i read that actually and thought it was for a different topic. like the gameplay or something like that idk but i remember reading that... and it's not just that one occassion face and pain is only sticking up for me not trying to go against anything and he is not offended so let's leave him out of this, and have you read my other post about free speech? how can it be free speech if we aren't allowed to make errors every once in a while...if you won't give free speech then please remove that from your promise cause it is a disgrace to see that and have it trampled on...

Administrator

If you read the post. "It said free speech in this area" ie in this section, the suggestion section.

So no free speech anywhere else?
    skype:botsupply.gunner Vouch thread:http://bot-supply.com/forum/vouches-...ch-thread.html

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast