Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: The staff and people above 'us'

Quote Originally Posted by Zulzarax View Post
    If you don't know who it is, then it isn't any of your business.

Also, how am I the person being the jerk? I'm not the person dishing shit out on people for them doing their jobs, like your "Crew" is.

Might as well put this in too.
    Don't call me son, you barely even know me or who I am, so you can't comment with that shit.
    It is anyone's business.. Free speech remember?

And I'm sorry if I grew tired of staff not doing their jobs correctly or even respecting members of Bot supply when it was most needed. As for the "Crew", there is no crew here.. Just people agreeing to my OP and defending each other.

Maybe if you were nice once in a while, people would like to get to know you.
    killakilla likes this.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

I basically said hes an amazing person just trying to help and shouldnt be called a backseat mod. Nothing about you, chill.

End of story, im out.
    Pain likes this.
    skype:botsupply.gunner Vouch thread:http://bot-supply.com/forum/vouches-...ch-thread.html

This is funny at the moment.

I'm the person in the right, I'm just stating points and my opinion on this matter, and you guys are flaming me.
    Therefore, you're the people breaking the rules, whilst I can sit back and prepare for my holiday.

Killa, I suggest you research who you're taking about/to before you go around spreading bullshit, it makes you look stupid, as most people portray what they spread.

Pain, you seem to contradict what Killa just posted, don't you both look silly now?
    Bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by killakilla View Post
    what i do for a living and what videos i do where i make kids cry

Banned

I'm the person in the right, I'm just stating points and my opinion on this matter, and you guys are flaming me.
    Therefore, you're the people breaking the rules, whilst I can sit back and prepare for my holiday.

Killa, I suggest you research who you're taking about/to before you go around spreading bullshit, it makes you look stupid, as most people portray what they spread.

Pain, you seem to contradict what Killa just posted, don't you both look silly now?
    i dont see any contradiction only summing it up in 2 post and btw zulz i calls em as i sees ems and next troll you try and do will end in you crying you don't know me and what i do for a living and what videos i do where i make kids cry for trolling other kid's so bring it give it your best shot.

Administrator

@pain If you get offended with the word stupid, you will have to find your way out of this forum. I don't see it as wrong in any way the way he said it.

@killa Where was free speech warned? Where does free speech end? Is it absolute? bot supply and the forums on bot supply are a business. Which means in the end, the prime motive is profit, where does it end now killa? What defines free speech for this forum? I couldn't tell you. You want to know why? I am just a human.

If you think you are being oppressed and hurt. Or anyone else is. I welcome you to leave the forum. If you are feeling that strongly, I don't see why you are still in a place you are not forced to be in.

i dont see any contradiction only summing it up in 2 post and btw zulz i calls em as i sees ems and next troll you try and do will end in you crying you don't know me and what i do for a living and what videos i do where i make kids cry for trolling other kid's so bring it give it your best shot.
    Making kids cry sounds like a terrible job.

You must be good at it though, being the prick you are and all.
    Bitches.
    what i do for a living and what videos i do where i make kids cry

People take sides, so you believe you're right, whilst we believe we are right. According to Face we have Free speech here, so we can say what we like.

I agree to some extent, but you need to stop making yourself look like a young immature person.

I didn't realise he would call us that, but if you want to.. Yes we have made an alliance between us and we agree on the same things.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Administrator

Zulz, pain, killa. Stop it. Or (hint) I'm closing the thread, deleting posts, and infracting people.

Call it breech of free speech all you want, this is getting silly.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    @pain If you get offended with the word stupid, you will have to find your way out of this forum. I don't see it as wrong in any way the way he said it.

@killa Where was free speech warned? Where does free speech end? Is it absolute? bot supply and the forums on bot supply are a business. Which means in the end, the prime motive is profit, where does it end now killa? What defines free speech for this forum? I couldn't tell you. You want to know why? I am just a human.

If you think you are being oppressed and hurt. Or anyone else is. I welcome you to leave the forum. If you are feeling that strongly, I don't see why you are still in a place you are not forced to be in.
    do you see me crying face? do you see me bleeding? i don't feel strongly bout anything im pointing thing's out making the community more understandable then just We take censorship and refusing people to have opinions very seriously and very taboo.
    As such, Bot-supply admins promise that you will not be ridiculed or censored in this area.
    We also promise that we will read, ponder upon, and reply every suggestion made.

Free Speech Ftw, Face

im trying to show the member's of this fine forums that it is clearly not okay to make mistakes and that is what is corrupted how everything is about profit just liek presidency, why don't you make half a learning and gather part and the other half your profit to make it where you get big busininess and a friendlier environment? not just all about money. im sure you have a bank roll right now and you will continue to grow that bank but changing a few things to suit customers and visitors is that so much to ask? btw not offending any mods admins or anything by this thread at all i just would like to see all of us be able to get along none shunned or antagonized not saying anyone has so far as i can see no one needs to leave the forums we care about the forums and want to see you make it grow and get whatever you can out of it and i will continue to buy bot's from you after this incident cause through thick and thin i find happyness even if i shall be banned for this thread and i hope it won't go down to that. so sorry if i offended you any staff members i merely ment this to be a helping thread and if you want you can close or talk to pain about that idk but honestly everything comes down to your decision face and ive known you for years and don't really know if we are friends or not but that's why i thought we could make it how i explained earlier in this post to where we may become friends if we are not.

Administrator

As far as I'm concerned, this forum has a decent free speech policy.

1. don't be a dick to people
    2. If people are a dick to you, report them and don't be a dick to them back
    3. if you break A or B you are infracted.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast