Banned

General Guides Section (Off-topic to Puzzle Pirates/RuneScape).

I'd like to see a guides section specifically for computers/computing. It'd give people a chance like me to teach other members of the community a thing or two most people wouldn't know. I feel very strongly for this and will do whatever I can to get this approved, I am versed in many black hat activities(If you have any clue of what they are) and I would like to be given the opportunity to teach many if not all of the members of Bot-Supply.com a thing or two about computer security and other means of safety.

If you have any questions relating to this issue, please PM me or contact me on Skype.
    Last edited by KraddyYPP; 08-06-2012 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Spelling/Grammar Mistakes

#Return

If this involves illegal activities, Face will not host it on his website. We are very strict on this topic.

If you are concerned about issues like that you will need to PM him as he makes the final decision.

Edit: There is a General Guides topic like I thought, It's the step before the Puzzle Pirates and Runescape ones as that's what we focus on. it can be found here. However if you do plan on writing a guide for something illegal (You will not be allowed) and if it is borderline you will need to clear it with Face first.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 08-06-2012 at 10:59 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    If this involves illegal activities, Face will not host it on his website. We are very strict on this topic.

If you are concerned about issues like that you will need to PM him as he makes the final decision.

Edit: There is a General Guides topic like I thought, It's the step before the Puzzle Pirates and Runescape ones as that's what we focus on. it can be found here. However if you do plan on writing a guide for something illegal (You will not be allowed) and if it is borderline you will need to clear it with Face first.
    In no way will I be bringing or encouraging illegal activities to/on this forum. I understand there is a general guides section, but I actually meant a guide section for Computing/Computers. I apologise for the misunderstanding, but when I said I am versed in many black hat activities I meant I would teach members of this forum how to prevent and avoid black hats from possibly hacking them as well as many other things off topic to black hat activities that would benefit them.