Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Bot Supply chat!!

VIP Member

Bot Supply chat!!

The one thing that is really annoying me is all the PM's i send here and there and never get response too, therefor i suggest a chat system, like the one over at buypoe, but please make it better!
    Alienz

Banned

There was some discussion about this when Bot-Supply first opened, I believe the conclusion was that it's pretty expensive to have a chat system like that and that it would be considered later on. It would be extremely cool, and it would make trades a lot easier. But we do have the VIP chat at the moment.

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    There was some discussion about this when Bot-Supply first opened, I believe the conclusion was that it's pretty expensive to have a chat system like that and that it would be considered later on. It would be extremely cool, and it would make trades a lot easier. But we do have the VIP chat at the moment.
    Ah, i see. Well a good thing i am buying VIP soon then :P But it still bugs me that i cant contact people like customers, easier : /
    Alienz

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Alienz View Post
    Ah, i see. Well a good thing i am buying VIP soon then :P But it still bugs me that i cant contact people like customers, easier : /
    I know what you mean, maybe one day.

I find it hard to believe that there are no open source resources available now for irc chats at least.

Administrator

Its not solely the expense of the chat system itself its more of how server intensive those type of chat systems are

British Twat

I find that the buypoe chat system is also one of the sole reasons people seem to get scammed easier as its out of the public's eye.
    Face and Toxic like this.

If your stupid or if i think your stupid please follow this link: (Link)

Skype is out of the public's eyes... MSN is not in public...

The BuyPoe chat system is, if anything, a safer way to trade because the admins can actually verify if a scam happened or not.

Well, that's the way it would be if the BuyPoe admins actually cared.

British Twat

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post

The BuyPoe chat system is, if anything, a safer way to trade because the admins can actually verify if a scam happened or not.

I don't think any Forums or trading sites reccomend either what you have suggested , It's a forum after all make a thread and use it.

I still don't know why everyone is allergic to making a thread.

If your stupid or if i think your stupid please follow this link: (Link)

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post

As a current staff member of BuyPoe. I can tell you that I am against the chat system we have. Mainly because it cannot be monitored 24/7 and in almost all cases the BuyPoe chat system is mainly used (against our warnings) to simply exchange Skype or MSN addresses and once again the case is out of our hands.

It may sound like a good idea, but we do have to question how it makes anyone online at the time a sitting duck for spam, constant PoE offers and scam attempts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast