Supply Crate Suggestion

Would it be possible to make supply crate 'wrap' around the Puzzle Pirates window and have icons to start the bots around the window? I'm working with limited window space and my computer likes to derp if I put a window on top of puzzle pirates, for some reason. That, and it'd just be cleaner.

Sounds like an interesting idea, i would like to see it and how it would form out :P

#Return

So make it dock to like the left of Puzzle Pirates (Your chosen pirate ofc) and have buttons to click a bot and it opens? Yeah, I really that idea :3
    Once maybe there is chat implemented, we could have it docked below Puzzle Pirates or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    So make it dock to like the left of Puzzle Pirates (Your chosen pirate ofc) and have buttons to click a bot and it opens? Yeah, I really that idea :3
    Once maybe there is chat implemented, we could have it docked below Puzzle Pirates or something...
    Do you mean chat as in like people from bot supply can conversate with each other over chat on the crate?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by sparkster007 View Post
    Do you mean chat as in like people from bot supply can conversate with each other over chat on the crate?
    That's what a chat system does.... doesn't it??

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Yeah, I got this idea from using iBelg's poker calc, so something just like that. It'd be nifty, and cut down on window size.