Turn supply-crate into more than a launcher

I'm not sure if anyone else would be with me on this, however some of the bots feature hotkeyed start and stop buttons. Could I suggest that supply-crate have a universal start-stop feature based on the open puzzle. This way you wouldn't need to close and open bots depending on what you want to use. There would need to be a settings tab that allows you to edit the settings of each bot that has any. I feel this would reduce clutter and give a more user-friendly GUI.

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by tehherb View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone else would be with me on this, however some of the bots feature hotkeyed start and stop buttons. Could I suggest that supply-crate have a universal start-stop feature based on the open puzzle. This way you wouldn't need to close and open bots depending on what you want to use. There would need to be a settings tab that allows you to edit the settings of each bot that has any. I feel this would reduce clutter and give a more user-friendly GUI.
    Good ideas, but it's not possible currently due to the way the system's set up.

Would there be anyway to set up different hotkeys to open different bots?

Eg, F2 for KoW, F3 for BoS.

Etc.