Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: VIP compared to owning bots.

VIP compared to owning bots.

If you look at this page, http://bot-supply.com/forum/pre-vip-...-pack-faq.html you can see that VIP subscribers are given many benefits on the forums such as coloured names and extra features. Why are VIP users given more features than users who may own all of the bots such as myself? I've paid for every bot within a couple of months and buy every new bot as it's released giving you far more income than any VIP could have since the launch of the site.

My question is this, couldn't there be some sort of other rank such as owner given to users who have purchased every bot for example? or even simply promoting users who are constantly purchasing bots to VIP members (minus the complete bot access of course).

EDIT

I'm not entirely sure where this thread should go so forgive me if it's misplaced.
    Xalyx likes this.

I do agree with you sorta. Premium bot buyers should have a bit of benefit too? Although, VIP is just pretty much renting what they have. Eh. Sorta balances itself out.

Banned

Agreed I bought every bot one this site... But i think for the furture onces i just wont buy em ill just VIP them... For a month

You've gotta think short-term and long-term. VIP benefits only last for the period paid for whereas paid-bots will always be yours to keep and use whenever.

Discount VPN Prices!

Quote Originally Posted by Omfg View Post
    Agreed I bought every bot one this site... But i think for the furture onces i just wont buy em ill just VIP them... For a month
    In hindsight VIP from the beginning would be a much cheaper option, however in reality what's $100? a few hours work, what can it buy? not much. Anyone with an income would simply be greedy not to support the site through full purchases. I'm not dissatisfied with the site, the coders, the community or any other aspect so I have no reason to not spend more money for a 'full version' of the bots however if I were I still wouldn't switch to paying VIP because that's essentially a waste of money by buying the bots I already own. I'm not sure if you considered that but maybe you should because by paying for VIP on top of owning bots you are paying to rent a product you own.

Quote Originally Posted by Lighty View Post
    You've gotta think short-term and long-term. VIP benefits only last for the period paid for whereas paid-bots will always be yours to keep and use whenever.
    paid-bots will always be yours to keep and use whenever until the site developers discontinue the supply-crate. If that happens then VIP users are essentially getting off much cheaper and users who pay for bots are left with auth codes to nothing and bots that wont open because they can't be authenticated.

Okay, let's look at this mathematically;
    Posedion - $15
    KoW - $30
    BoS - $20
    Argos - $15
    Infernal - $10
    Cards on Fire - $10
    Trident - $20
    Coming to a grand total of $120. Now compare this to the VIP cost, 120/15=8. It would take 8 months of VIP subscription to justify the cost. Now take the number of people who actually subscribe to VIP and in the first 300 results only 6% have an active subscription, why? because people aren't as keen to start a subscription they will need to continuously pay as they are to purchase a bot or two that they actually want (I haven't got access to data on the number of users who have in fact purchased a bot so if I'm incorrect I apologise). So from this most of the sites users would have purchased bots instead of VIP, yet who gets the extra website features and support? VIP subscribers. Wouldn't it be more encouraging and financially beneficial for the site to reward users who have spent more money in less time? Since the site launch 77 days ago, personally I've spent $110 equating to $1.42/day. Anyone who has VIP could have only spent a maximum of three months subscription $45, a mere $0.58/day. Assuming no new bots are released (incorrect) it would take anyone with a VIP subscription almost another 5 months before they have contributed as much as anyone paying for all bots.

So why not give the sites main contributors (majority bot owners) benefits that their VIP counterparts possess?
    Last edited by tehherb; 04-02-2012 at 01:38 PM.
    ~awesomexr, Xalyx and pwned like this.

Herb brings up a valid point. SHUN THE NON BELIEVER, CHARLIE. SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I think, therefore I am

I agree with you 100%. I asked Face about a rank and he said it would be too much trouble. $120 isn't worth the effort I guess.

It would be cool if someone on staff would volunteer to do this, cause it is work. Like there could be a thread that you post in to get the rank.
    Last edited by Xalyx; 04-02-2012 at 04:27 PM.

VIP Member

Think of it this way you payed one time vip pays every month even with 10 vip members each month he makes 150. Btw some people own both bots and a vip subscription. say people pay for vip for a few years because they like the site and want to help face well they have paid for more. Besides not too many people own all the bots only a few. I do beleive there are more vip members than members who spent 120 so far.

yea, in the long run, vip pays more, and doesnt get the end product, so true, maybe vip shouldnt get the benefits untill being vip for 2-3 months or something along those lines, but you buy and you could leave and never have anything to do with the site again, but vip has to keep paying, thus eventually bringing in more money. (ie) 10 people buy all the bots and not vip, $1200.00 for face, whereas 10 people sub vip for 1 month thats $150.00 but if 10 people stay subbed for a year its $1800.00, so buying them does get him more money at the moment, but its better for him to have a steady income for a longer period of time and get more money in the long run.

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xalyx View Post
    I agree with you 100%. I asked Face about a rank and he said it would be too much trouble. $120 isn't worth the effort I guess.
    As Bot-Supply gets bigger and bigger it would take too much time to manually go through and change people's ranks. That time can be better spent elsewhere.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast