Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bot Supply on IPhone

Is this possible?

Banned

Maybe you should just get an android.

-Posted from my android

I was planning to, but I have Iphone 4S, the new thing with Siri feature.
    I can always use my browser to check out for new stuff, but I was wondering if there is any cool APP like Buypoe made long time ago.
    Here's what Siri does by the way:

Banned

To be perfectly honest I can't stand the mobile version of buypoe, I like seeing things how they are.
    But yeah, it's been mentioned that it could be added in the future if funds allow.

Yea, but an APP would be completely different, all the notifications, messages, replies and all that would make it much much easier. Hope towards it in the future.

Banned

I see what you mean.
    I actually could probably make something like that, if I were given an API to connect to.

and would it work on Iphone 4/4S, not just Android? We could talk to Sobo regarding this, and maybe he could provide you the things you need to get started.

Banned

I already tried browsing it on my iPod touch, it's not that slow and since this site is a lot cleaner than BP (BP has too many plugins, too much crap to load on every page)... I can pretty much browse this as well as I would on my PC. I don't think a mobile version would make much difference.

Banned

Yes I can make apple apps just fine, I have never done any for android even though that's what I use, meh.

APPS just make it a lot more cleaner, easier, better, and faster. That's all I'm trying to say here. I'll survive without it but with an APP, Bot supply would be in my pocket all the time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast