New payment method

Hi guys,

So I want to pay for VIP, but I can't do it, becuase currently, the only payment method is Paypal. As I don't have Paypal, and am not old enough to get a Paypal account, I want to suggest to you another payment method.

OneBip allows you to pay for things using your mobile phone credit. This method would be much better for me, as I can pay monthly with mobile credit. If you want more info, visit their site at Pay by mobile: Send and receive money online with Onebip.

I believe this method of payment would be great for people who want to pay for VIP/Bots and are in the same situation as me.

Thanks for reading .

Server Admin

Mobile phone credit sites charge 50% fees, so you'd have to pay twice as much. Or you can contact Face if you want to pay VIP using Plimus (which accept Credit Cards and no need to be 18).

When paying through paypal pay as a guest, it doesn't require sign up and allows you to simply pay by credit card.

VIP Member

In most countries you need to be over 18 to pay with credit card, atleast here in norway so i dont see how to use Plimus or CK through paypal then..
    Alienz