Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By scola55
  • 1 Post By Pikachu

Thread: Banned Members

Banned Members

I like Bot Supply for there are true posts from real people.

I follow it now for some years.

I see after a while a lot has changed concerning members. Referring banned members. At least with one i have been in contact as a buyer.

So, alot of members, or posts you are able to see/read are banned.

If i was a new member i would be shocked and think twice if i would buy/sell/trade or be a member here.

No offense, but at least it would help if maybe there would be the reason stated what they have done. Or maybe just remove their posts.

Still i am a big fan of you guys.....your work...... i learn a lot of information and i hope it helps others, too.

Banned

The only fake thing around these forums is Scolas Rolex

Banned

I actually like the idea, and i would even add if a person it temp banned or permanently.
    Lion1995 likes this.

There is a certain irony to the only two replies to this being from now banned members xD

I do think that maybe under thier names on the banned list it should mention why. I get privacy etc, but if you take Scola for example---Poe seller---frequently temp banned (possibly forever banned?) If I was looking to buy poe and wasn't frequently watching the novella that is Scola and Whyaye I would steer clear from using them as a poe or account resource.

Sobo's #1 bae

Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    There is a certain irony to the only two replies to this being from now banned members xD

I do think that maybe under thier names on the banned list it should mention why. I get privacy etc, but if you take Scola for example---Poe seller---frequently temp banned (possibly forever banned?) If I was looking to buy poe and wasn't frequently watching the novella that is Scola and Whyaye I would steer clear from using them as a poe or account resource.
    Imo it shouldn't really matter why. If he's a big enough of a dumbass to constantly get banned, even if it's simply for harassing members (Which is generally is), I wouldn't do business with him (Which is actually why I don't).
    I don't care if it's for scamming, or simply for being an ignorant jackass.
    If he's constantly getting punished on the site, I'm not dealing with them.
    Panda likes this.