Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LinenTrader

Thread: May i have official poe seller status? - Endl3ss

May i have official poe seller status? - Endl3ss

Good Morning/Afternoon,

I posted on the technical support page but :3 told me to post in the suggestions. I was wondering whether you would consider giving me the status of official poe seller. I have been trading poe on this site for the better part of 2+ years, with no incidents of scam reports. Please review my thread here.

http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...-only-%5D.html

These vouches only represent a few of my many dealings, and repeated dealings with my loyal customers. To date i estimate i have traded well over 4000$ in poe, and continue to strive to provide a quick, safe, and problem free service to all my customers.

If there are any requirements that you wish of me to add, please message me or add my skype at petitratapoil2.

Thank you very much for the consideration,

Endl3ss

Banned

The lack of grammar, that confuses me everytime I read it, in your signature shows that you are truly not ready to take on this official responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Whyaye View Post
    The lack of grammar, that confuses me everytime I read it, in your signature shows that you are truly not ready to take on this official responsibility.
    one comma mistake is all it takes? lol

Seems like rules are strict around here lol
    Endl3ss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LinenTrader View Post
    Seems like rules are strict around here lol
    lol ikr. waiting on the admins to make their decision TT

Banned

I just don't get why you don't get that comma added, it really makes a huge difference to it all..

Your attitude makes me want to spit fire on you too, but I'll just let it be up to the BS team. I'm better than that ^^