Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Coding Section

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564

    Coding Section

    Please could you add a section named under "Coding", and add subsections, 'Tutorials', 'Showing Off', etcetera.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Sobo is offline

    Posts
    1,163
    I'll think about it.


    The problem is the site is still relatively small and I would ultimately like to keep things generalized before adding more sections like that. Because then they sit empty and inactive.

    Overall though I'm not saying it's a bad idea. Just may look bad. Either way, I'll give it a long and hard think tonight and post my answer later
    Need to get in Contact with me?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Wabish is offline

    Posts
    29
    Considering the fact that this is a site that is a little more dependent on coding than anything else, I would say it's a nice idea. I am really wanting to learn C++ or Javascript, but can't find a good place or nice person to teach me
    I watch Anime. Haruhi is god.

    I play League of Legends. Sion can carry against a fed enemy team, let's nerf Soraka!

    I play YPP! Some jackass stole my name.

    I create forum artwork.

    NEWEST WORK

  4. #4
    Administrator
    Sobo is offline

    Posts
    1,163
    Need to get in Contact with me?

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Wabish is offline

    Posts
    29
    Oh thanks
    I watch Anime. Haruhi is god.

    I play League of Legends. Sion can carry against a fed enemy team, let's nerf Soraka!

    I play YPP! Some jackass stole my name.

    I create forum artwork.

    NEWEST WORK

  6. #6
    Banned
    sharpie is offline

    Posts
    105
    lol sobo, thats the guy who it took me 30videos to learn a number generator

  7. #7
    Administrator
    Sobo is offline

    Posts
    1,163
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpie View Post
    lol sobo, thats the guy who it took me 30videos to learn a number generator
    I was just taking the piss out of you. His tutorials are actually really well thought out and you can learn a lot from them. He goes in a proper process and doesn't jump around which is important. If you start to jump around and learn things out of place everything will be confusing.
    Champ and Devereux like this.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Xalyx is offline

    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    I'll think about it.


    The problem is the site is still relatively small and I would ultimately like to keep things generalized before adding more sections like that. Because then they sit empty and inactive.

    Overall though I'm not saying it's a bad idea. Just may look bad. Either way, I'll give it a long and hard think tonight and post my answer later
    I agree with this. Unless we can get notion75 or some other bot coder to make a few tutorials, it would be a waste.

  9. #9
    Banned/Non-Member
    Chrome is offline

    Posts
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalyx View Post
    I agree with this. Unless we can get notion75 or some other bot coder to make a few tutorials, it would be a waste.
    I already made a video on how to make a webstart.With mic. I'll do more later.

  10. #10
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    I very much like this guy's videos. Its where I learnt the basic stuff... then went to Flashbang... who then sent me to Google, then Schalk.... then Google... then Phantom... then Google... (You get the idea...)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •