Banned

notification when someone you pmed or posted in his thread gets banned

id likento suggest that there will be an automated pm to a all people a banned person had contact with , if its through pm or a post in a thread notifying the person he was banned, and so helping people from being scammed in the future

Deleted
    Last edited by clawsraped; 08-20-2016 at 05:04 AM.

Banned

not everyone gets banned for scamming, ure right but whoever gets banned is someone u dont wanna trade with

Banned

Yeah, stupid suggestion. If you really care that much about secure trades, you'd check beforehand with a PM ect. If you don't do that, you deserve to be scammed

Banned

only thing thats stupid is you no one deserves to be scammed, and if u think about it if uve done a couple of trades with a guy, u wont always ask for a pm from him on here, will u ? lets say moaz that got banned he could have potentially have done an act of last scamming and pmed people on skype before they would get hes banned on here., and i said i will screenshot u sometjing and u havent responded, so not really intrested in a disrespectfuls person oppinion

Banned

Oh, you're one of those stupid people that trusts someone they've never met over the internet.

In that case, I'm a Nigerian prince, I can't access my families funds at the moment (US$33,456,756). If you make a small investment of US$1,500, I will be able to access these funds and I will repay you with US$1,000,000.

I look forward to your reply

Captain Medals

Neither derail this topic nor get insulting , guys.

And nope, unfortunately this idea isn't good.

As Whyaye said, always check your buyer/seller - whether he's new or old.
    Who do you think you are?

Quote Originally Posted by Whyaye View Post
    Oh, you're one of those stupid people that trusts someone they've never met over the internet.

In that case, I'm a Nigerian prince, I can't access my families funds at the moment (US$33,456,756). If you make a small investment of US$1,500, I will be able to access these funds and I will repay you with US$1,000,000.

I look forward to your reply
    You look pretty legit. Kappa