Thread: for a bot

Banned

for a bot

In my nearly 10 years of SFing there is one thing that has always made us SFers mad, and that is swordswapping, so I was thinking, maybe it is possible to make a bot that detects the sword you opponent has (in my head will only work for falc and foil ) that slightly tints the sf screen into 3 rows of colors depending on what sword it is , any programmers?

Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're asking, would you want something similar to rumble assist, that just shows an overlay depending on the colours of the selected opponent's sword? I'm presuming it'll only work with 1v1s because in all honesty, getting 8 bots on you during a fray would hold too many possibiliies... I'm ranting but I think I got my point/idea across?

Banned

exactly what Im saying , what do you think ? :P

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by scola55 View Post
    exactly what Im saying , what do you think ? :P
    It would be extremely inaccurate/pain in the ass to code for little positive outcome.

Banned

i think just to cover all falchs would be awesome ,then a user here named jacksomething(cant remember the numbers after the name)suggested that the hologram u get when hovering on a sword with your mouse can be used for the rest of the swords, comments?

Banned

If you don't think outlining the drop pattern of Falchs isnt much of a positive outcome, you clearly don't SF.

Banned

eh, I don't sf? that's cute xD , I don't see the problem tbh...