Thread: suggestion

Banned

suggestion

I would like to suggest that all the people that are doing services like getting ult sf ^^ will also get an official term like official poe seller and middleman

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by scola55 View Post
    I would like to suggest that all the people that are doing services like getting ult sf ^^ will also get an official term like official poe seller and middleman
    But why would they get an official badge when they are not Official?

All PoE sellers that have that badge are consistent PoE sellers that have sold excessive amounts of PoE and have earned their right to that badge.

Banned

so , the same if you have lets say 25 vouches and youve done a certain amount of stats the same, I dont really see the problem? ;0

#Return

so , the same if you have lets say 25 vouches and youve done a certain amount of stats the same, I dont really see the problem? ;0
    I'm pretty sure it was an unwritten rule for 50 vouches for Official Poe Seller or who site moderators thought would be a suitable candidate.

If you manage to get 30 legitimate vouches I'll take the idea to Face, but I've not seen anyone get that many.

Banned

I have 1 atm , and 2 more I am getting the services right now..maybe if I make the service for free for the first 30 thatll get the clients I need for it :P

#Return

I have 1 atm , and 2 more I am getting the services right now..maybe if I make the service for free for the first 30 thatll get the clients I need for it :P
    It's not a promise, it's a.. I'll talk to Face and see what he says.