Less spam/post-count feeding in the Introduction threads.

You should start to consider "Welcome to the forums" as spam. Something that you wouldn't called spam is a paragraph of writing to have a conversation with the OP, and making them feel welcome whilst getting to know each other a bit more..
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

British Twat

I dont think it is spam actually and i have no idea if post count goes up in that section but if it does, they could just change it.

If your stupid or if i think your stupid please follow this link: (Link)

#Return

It's because of the carp bot, you have to post an introduction thread for it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    It's because of the carp bot, you have to post an introduction thread for it to work.
    Did you even read the thread?

Pain is referring to the comments below the OP's intro, such as "welcome", "weclome to Bot-Supply", etc. These comments are generally short and shallow, and Pain is saying that intro replies should be more complex.

Technically, we can't do anything about peoples' replies. The best thing, in my opinion, would be to make posts in the intro section not count towards post count. This would discourage the people who have OCD about post count.
    Skype - wastedbro

Quote Originally Posted by wastedbro View Post
    Pain is referring to the comments below the OP's intro, such as "welcome", "weclome to Bot-Supply", etc. These comments are generally short and shallow, and Pain is saying that intro replies should be more complex.

Technically, we can't do anything about peoples' replies. The best thing, in my opinion, would be to make posts in the intro section not count towards post count. This would discourage the people who have OCD about post count.
    Yes that would work too