Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Retirement

#Return

Retirement

Dear Bot-Supply,

Unfortunately my time working on Bot-Supply has come to an end. This isn't a random decision, or one made over night, I've been considering it for a few weeks now. So I can make this short and sweet I'm not going to list the reasons for my retirement nor do I really think it's important for people to know, I will say that this is completely voluntary.

Over the 2+ years I've been at Bot-Supply I've met a lot of pretty cool and awesome people, and learnt a lot as well. I'd really like to thank everyone for making my time here pretty amazing. To list a few - Face, Sticky, Sobo, Flashbang, Equivocal, Schalk, Toxic, Quetzalcoatl, Severn, Champ, WatchMeWin, Phantom, Tequila, Dan and a heap of other people I've probably missed.

Basically this means that I won't be supplying any type of bot support anymore. Having said that, if Flaming Balls breaks down (for everyone), or YPP changes something that affects it I am obligated to change it, So I'm not completely gone.

However, To everyone who has me on Skype, I should let you know I have plans to not log on it, I will try and deactivate it if I can, that way I don't get spammed with people who don't get the message. If you wish to contact me regarding something, whether it just be to chat, or to pick my brain with a programming problem, or something else, feel free to drop me an email at xx_scarecrow_xxbs@hotmail.com or PM me for my private Skype. I will be around on Bot-Supply a little here and there, but nowhere near as much as I was.

Once again I'd like to thank you all for the fun ride. I really enjoyed it! Don't drive the next Global Moderator too crazy.

Fair winds,

Scare

LOVE u man hope 2 cross paths in the future

see you around bro, a fun 2 years =)

Administrator

Was great to have you on the team, really sad to see you go. Good luck on all your future stuffs!

Cya!

VIP Member

Will miss you man I know we only talked a few times but As far as I was concerned you were a nice guy. Very fun to talk to. If you would let me I would like to continue our random chat here or there either on email or your Skype.

It's been quite the run, sad to see you go.. Going to really miss having you around. Good luck on wherever the next road takes you.
    new life, who this

Bye

Good luck with you endeavors

Ex-Staff Member

You will be missed. Just as I was from that list of "amazing people you met here".
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast