Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    #Return

Wood for Thought HMM Update

Hey Guys,

Just a quick message letting you know that Wood for Thought's slow mouse movement bug should be now fixed. Sticky and I have been working on the fix and it went live a little while ago - If anyone has any issues please let me or Sticky know so we can rectify it.

Enjoy!

Just used it. Much better consistency throughout all the boards i just had

Still stops for like 20 seconds every time it completes a hole.. the highest stat I've still been able to reach with it is only master >_>

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by aequites View Post
    Still stops for like 20 seconds every time it completes a hole.. the highest stat I've still been able to reach with it is only master >_>
    Thats not a HMM bug, do you mind letting me know what specs your computer is running? That probably happens because it thinks the board is still moving (which 20 seconds is a bit too long). I'll have a look around the code and see if I can help fix that

Banned

It pauses for me too

Me also

Pauses here too.

#Return

Delay appears to have been lag caused by a timer that was set to 1ms. The problem should be fixed and WFT has been updated, please leave feedback and let us know if it worked

Scarecrow WFT works perfectly now with no delays. However there is a bug when the boards are all cleared, and new ones are moved in place of the old ones that were filled, the bot starts a tad earlier as the new board is moving and that decalibrates the position at which the bot is supposed to put the wood pieces.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast