Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By Scarecrow
  • 1 Post By watchmewinreal

Thread: Fake Bots

#Return

Fake Bots

Dear Bot-Supply,

Recently there has been a rise in the amount of fake bots that have been coming onto Bot-Supply.

I'd just like to remind you all to not download/run anything that has not been verified by either a Site Developer/Administrator/Global Moderator/Moderator.

If anyone messages you about "free testing" or "100% unbannable bot" please do not accept any files they send you (Unless of course you trust them...) as it could potentially be a virus/keylogger/RAT or something else that may be malicious.

We are doing our best to make sure these are taken down as fast as possible, without hindering the sales of any genuine bots.

If you believe your computer has been infected with a RAT/Keylogger, please contact either; Sticky or Kandor via a PM as they will be able to help you out.

Thankyou for reading,
    Bot-Supply Staff
    Pain, tarzan, Rage and 2 others like this.

If you have any coding knowledge, you should deobfuscate/unpack the file (if needed) and reflect it to check if it's malicious or not, then report it and the user if that condition is met.
    Marigolds are very much in love, but he doesn't mind

As Scarecrow said, speak to Sticky or Kandor. I spoke to Kandor once when I had my PC infected and he sorted it out ever so quickly.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    As Scarecrow said, speak to Sticky or Kandor. I spoke to Kandor once when I had my PC infected and he sorted it out ever so quickly.
    Krandor is really good.
    Pain likes this.

Yeah i have noticed a couple of strangers on the site posting " fake bots " , i presume it will always be auto ban correct?