Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Ex-Staff Member

Have you been banned?

Hey there Community!

We have been getting many complaints that people have been banned for using our bots, but the complaints were unspecific and scattered all over the forum, so I made the decision to make a thread so people could post the relevant information so we can understand where the problem lies.

Replies to this thread must be kept limited to informing us on the details surrounding your ban. Refrain from conversing or trolling users here it is just so we can see what the problems are. Therefore, I will make a structure to this thread, and it goes as follows:

If you have been banned for "Botting" in recent weeks, please post here including details of:
    - When you were banned.
    - Which Bot-Supply bots you have used in the weeks before your ban.
    - Which other software you have used that interacts with the Puzzle Pirates clients (think hard). This includes cracks of bots, unofficial/private bots, stallers, sidekicks, auto-stationers, pillage bots, etc.
    - The extent of your use of these bots (i.e. use on a typical Puzzle Pirates day).
    - Whether you have discussed in-game about bots or botting either publicly or in PMs or private chats.
    - Whether you have afk'd botting and possibly straightlined frays/didn't respond to tells.
    - Any other information relevant.

We need this information so we know exactly which bots are causing bans. Please don't think that just because you used a non-Bot-Supply bot or tool that you mustn't mention it (including bot cracks) as we are simply interested in the safety of our bots and our community.

Thanks,
    Double
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Banned

- When you were banned. Couple Days back.
    - Which Bot-Supply bots you have used in the weeks before your ban. All the Paid SC BOTS I have, Rigs, Trident Bilge, Both Carp, DiS.
    - Which other software you have used that interacts with the Puzzle Pirates clients (think hard). This includes cracks of bots, unofficial/private bots, stallers, sidekicks, auto-stationers, pillage bots, etc. None.
    - The extent of your use of these bots (i.e. use on a typical Puzzle Pirates day). I used DiS, and the bilge bot, and the rig bot, on the last day I tried the carp bot, wood on thought or whatever? I got banned while using it, DiS was always switched on, what I usually do it, I open by myself, like a donkey 2x3 2x2, and then I switch DiS on, so its always on. Then, Bilge bot for like an good hour or two, same as rig bots. But I used carp bot for 40 minutes and got banned.
    - Whether you have discussed in-game about bots or botting either publicly or in PMs or private chats. Do I look retarded?
    - Whether you have afk'd botting and possibly straightlined frays/didn't respond to tells. Nah, Always babysitt'd it, communicated.
    - Any other information relevant. Nah.

I'll do it the other way, delete the post if you want.

Banned: No
    AFK: No
    Discussed Bots ingame: No
    Any other software: No
    Bots:
    DiS (Auto) (~5 hours total) [All Straight]
    Poseidon (Manual) (A long time) [Up to about 3 hours straight]
    Inferno (Manual) (~3 Hours total) [All Straight]
    Aeolus (Manual) (A long time) [Up to about 3 hours straight]
    KoW 2.0 (Manual) (A long time) [Up to about 3 hours straight]
    Overhaul (Manual) (~5 hours total) [Short bursts]
    Trident (Manual) (A long time) [Up to about 3 hours straight]
    Rumble Assist (A long time) [Short bursts]
    Last edited by BowloSoup; 07-25-2013 at 01:14 AM.

dwm

- When you were banned: About a week ago.

- Which Bot-Supply bots you have used in the weeks before your ban: DiS, Rigs, and a bit of bilge. All auto.

- Which other software you have used that interacts with the Puzzle Pirates clients (think hard). This includes cracks of bots, unofficial/private bots, stallers, sidekicks, auto-stationers, pillage bots, etc: None.

- The extent of your use of these bots (i.e. use on a typical Puzzle Pirates day): Used Rigging about 5-10 hours a day along with DiS. Very rarely used bilge.

- Whether you have discussed in-game about bots or botting either publicly or in PMs or private chats: Nope.

- Whether you have afk'd botting and possibly straightlined frays/didn't respond to tells: afk - yes. straightlined - no.

- Any other information relevant: I only botted cit runs.

Banned: No
    AFK: Yes
    Discussed Bots ingame: Yes (Whay? my pirate name is the same as in the forum just a little experiment)
    Any other software: Yes (Cheat Engine) (about 1 hour experimenting with DiS)
    Bots:
    DiS (Auto) (a long time) (about 3 hours total)
    Poseidon (auto) (A long time) [Up to 24+ hours straight]
    Aeolus (auto) (A long time) [Up to 24+ hours straight]
    KoW 2.0 (Manual) (A long time) [Up to about 6 hours straight]
    Overhaul (manual) (3 hours total) [Short bursts]
    Trident (auto) (A long time) [Up to about 24+ hours straight]
    Wood For Fought (auto) (week) [Up to 24+ hours straight]
    Spool Of Silk (auto) (Long Time) [up to 24+ hours straight)

most of the time i run all bots antel i log off puzzle pirates
    (Trident, Wood For Fought, Spool Of Silk, Aeolus, DiS [when sailing i close it])

didn't test inferno blacksmith and sugar & spice
    didn't have time for them
    Last edited by rafiport; 07-25-2013 at 07:23 PM.

- When you were banned.--------------now
    - Which Bot-Supply bots you have used in the weeks before your ban.------------DİS and Poseidon
    - Which other software you have used that interacts with the Puzzle Pirates clients------------the alpha
    - The extent of your use of these bots (i.e. use on a typical Puzzle Pirates day).---------------dis 30min poseidon 8 hours
    - Whether you have discussed in-game about bots or botting either publicly or in PMs or private chats. ------- just about banned but sth else not mine
    - Whether you have afk'd botting and possibly straightlined frays/didn't respond to tells.--------- ı ve dis no str8line
    - Any other information relevant.

Banned: Yes
    AFK: No
    Discussed Bots ingame: No
    Any other software: No
    Bots:
    Poseidon (Auto) 45 Minutes No AFK
    Inferno (Auto) 45 Minutes No AFK
    Aeolus (Auto) 45 Minutes No AFK
    KoW 2.0 (Auto) 15 Minutes No AFK

Bot Supply Name Is Same As Ingame Pirate Name.

When you were banned - Today 26 July

Which Bot-Supply bots you have used in the weeks before your ban - Poseidon, Inferno, Aeolus, KoW 2.0

Which other software you have used that interacts with the Puzzle Pirates clients (think hard). This includes cracks of bots, unofficial/private bots, stallers, sidekicks, auto-stationers, pillage bots, etc - None

The extent of your use of these bots (i.e. use on a typical Puzzle Pirates day) - Hardly use the bots, every 2nd day and not for very long (as in only 1 hour)

Whether you have discussed in-game about bots or botting either publicly or in PMs or private chats - None

Whether you have afk'd botting and possibly straightlined frays/didn't respond to tells - Straightlined due to lag and afk but without bot running

Any other information relevant - was accused of botting by someone when I wasn't at the time

When you were banned- Today July 27

Which Bot Supply Bots did you use- Poseidon , Aeolus before the maintence mostly poseidon I just got to legendary in Bilge.

I had no software that interacts with Puzzle Pirates

The extent - 2 hours tops I went on my first pilly yesterday and used auto , on both, I switched between auto and manual.

I never discussed i game

Nope. I was always watching the screen active I talked ,was friendly etc. I never afk.

No other really relevant info , I did log on my ipad yesterday. Just to check online that was my. Last time on.

- When you were banned. -July 26 2013
    - Which Bot-Supply bots you have used in the weeks before your ban. -Poseidon, Aeolus, Wood for Thought (for like 10 seconds)
    - Which other software you have used that interacts with the Puzzle Pirates clients (think hard). This includes cracks of bots, unofficial/private bots, stallers, sidekicks, auto-stationers, pillage bots, etc.- None
    - The extent of your use of these bots (i.e. use on a typical Puzzle Pirates day). -Would run either Bilge or Rigging bots in Atlantis Runs, so from about 2-3 hours when I played.
    - Whether you have discussed in-game about bots or botting either publicly or in PMs or private chats. -None
    - Whether you have afk'd botting and possibly straightlined frays/didn't respond to tells. -Let Rigging run over night 1 night about a week ago, other than that, no.
    - Any other information relevant. -None

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast