Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sale

Banned

Question sale

hey im just wondering when the next sale is because i got an email from bot supply saying after the 24 hr free bot trial there going to have summer sale thnx

Ex-Staff Member

There was a summer sale. There was a 20% discount on all bots until 10th June.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Administrator

I thought it was the 5th of june that the sale extended to.

Ex-Staff Member

Yeah wasn't thinking xD. I wrote todays date down instead :O
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

I don't think it was very clear because I wanted to take advantage of the sale too, however I may be wrong and it might of been announced somewhere (which we obviously missed).

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cottages View Post
    I don't think it was very clear because I wanted to take advantage of the sale too, however I may be wrong and it might of been announced somewhere (which we obviously missed).
    We are very sorry, and the discount code was posted on the same thread as the most recent Free Bot Trial.

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    We are very sorry, and the discount code was posted on the same thread as the most recent Free Bot Trial.
    Oh no worries but just a suggestion maybe you could make it clearer in future unless you don't want too of course, I would never enter the free bot trial thread while I am a VIP member.

#Return

I believe there is always a mass email sent to everyone, so monitor your emails

Casualty of War

I was bummed it was only one bot that the code worked on (not having a go because i'm obviously happy to get a discount on one) Just didn't see anywhere about not being able to use it more than once

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I believe there is always a mass email sent to everyone, so monitor your emails
    I do monitor my emails. I didn't recieve an email regarding a sale however I got one about the free bots which I scanned through just now and all it says that you are having a sale after the trial, how long after the trial? It wasn't clear. And after a quick browse through the forums a few people didn't understand when the sale was going to be held either and missed the sale.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast