Ex-Staff Member

Post Your Threads In The Correct Sections

Guys, I'm gonna have a little rant here.

As much as I love having to move your threads to the correct sections, can you please stop posting your problems all over the place. I'm sick of people thinking 'I got something to say about bots, let me post this in the Puzzle Pirates Bot section'. No. The Puzzle Pirates Bot section is a marketplace section for people to release their projects, download cool bots and discuss bots. The place to post a problem about a bot you have that is not working is in Community Support!. The place to post a suggestion about something we can do about a bot is in the Suggestions section. The place to discuss Puzzle Pirates topics is in the Game Discussion section. And another thing, if someone has tried to or succeeded in scamming you, don't think 'Ah, I'm going to butthurt on all the threads they've ever posted on!' No. Submit a report thread, don't go slamming their sale thread or their vouch thread. I want to help you, but stop dumping the shit you have to say all over the place for me to clean up.
    I know most of the new people (who cause a majority of these problems) don't read before they post but please just do it. Makes our lives easier.

tl;dr:
    Post bot problems in Community Support and don't rage on peoples threads if you think you've been scammed, report them instead.

Rant over,
    Sorry,
    Double
    Last edited by doubleuson; 06-02-2013 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Just clarifying what I meant
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Administrator

Just for a clarification. You are allowed to discuss and converse about bots in the Bots and Programs subforum but not ask for support for them.

Ex-Staff Member

Yeah I skipped over that bit and said Puzzle Pirates topics go into the discussion section.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

I'd lol'd if u put this in the wrong section

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsfan View Post
    I'd lol'd if u put this in the wrong section
    I was thinking of putting this in the Puzzle Pirates Bot section since this is mainly referring to that section but I decided against it xD