#Return

[WARNING] Flyingpenguin Hacked?

Just recently I was asked to recover flying penguin's account via Skype as he didn't know his password and "forgot" the email to the account, unfortunately, without thinking we recovered the account and reset all the information.

Just recently 2 people have been scammed by Flyingpenguin, however thenew IP he was on suggests he was Datdudethatwins (someone previously banned on bot-supply). Suggesting he was hacked.

The user account has been banned and we are looking into recovering the real Flyingpenguin, however I urge everyone to tread lightly and not accept any deals/trades from penguin as we believe his Skype was infiltrated by a hacker.

We will keep you updated.

Banned

Just an observation i've made.... In the post that Alioy made, Flying Penguin's skype says he's from China town, stuffz, Vietnam. I've had the real Penguin added on skype for a while and on his skype it says China Town, Stuffz, Vietnam. Note the CaPiTaLiZaTiOn.

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lessons View Post
    Just an observation i've made.... In the post that Alioy made, Flying Penguin's skype says he's from China town, stuffz, Vietnam. I've had the real Penguin added on skype for a while and on his skype it says China Town, Stuffz, Vietnam. Note the CaPiTaLiZaTiOn.
    Yes, thank you. We've got the case in perspective.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Run

Maybe he forgot who he was ;o If the real penguin is reading this, best of luck to you man.
    Keep running,
    -Run

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Lessons View Post
    Penguins real Skype was also hacked, so either way it would've seemed legit.

Penguin contacted me via a new Skype a while ago. We're going to be sorting this out and looking to find some compensation for the people who were scammed.

Whew, good thing I said no to his offer for poeon skype he sent me about an hour ago
    [2:36:31 PM] Flying Penguin: Need any poes? o:
    [2:36:54 PM] Flying Penguin: I got 1,5 mil on emerald and 800k on meridian

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by pplover23 View Post
    Whew, good thing I said no to his offer for poeon skype he sent me about an hour ago
    [2:36:31 PM] Flying Penguin: Need any poes? o:
    [2:36:54 PM] Flying Penguin: I got 1,5 mil on emerald and 800k on meridian
    If anyone ever asks if you need PoE when they haven't contacted you in a specific response to a thread you made requesting PoE or a post in their Selling PoE thread, ignore them or politely say no. Just to be safe.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Banned

How do people get hacked in this day and age?

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    How do people get hacked in this day and age?
    Yet to be found out.