Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443

    [Notice: Read before Trading]

    Lately there was been an influx of people evading to attempt to scam, We are doing our best to keep them banned (Sticky has magic.) but we do need YOUR help with this.

    If you are planning to buy/sell poe please:

    - Consider Buying from our Official Sellers, they have green names for a reason, they are not only trusted by the community, but also by Bot-Supply staff members.

    Links: Viridian Seller: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...oe-seller.html
    Dan: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...-poe-shop.html

    If they are unavailable (I will be talking to Face in the next few days about getting another OPS) please follow these steps:

    - Check their vouch threads to see if they have 5+ vouches, as we have also noticed fake vouching from multiple accounts.

    - Don't buy from freshly created accounts/accounts with no posts, you can check on their account page when it was created;


    - Follow these steps carefully: http://bot-supply.com/forum/general-...Bguide%5D.html
    (Thanks to Pain for guide!)

    If you DO want to buy PoE, record EVERYTHING, I personally recommend recording your screen so if you get scammed, we see what you see and we also know that it isn't a made-up story and can ban the person instantly.

    Thanks,

    Bot-Supply Staff.


    Please note this is not actually Sticky, but I do imagine him looking like this:
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 04-03-2013 at 11:01 AM.

  2. #2
    Member
    auzz is offline

    Posts
    30
    Gold Coin for poe seller, lol easiest person to trade with, never scammed, he has never had a complaint about him, similar BP good guy

    i think the best part about BP was the feedback on account part, so easy to check

  3. #3
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by auzz View Post
    Gold Coin for poe seller, lol easiest person to trade with, never scammed, he has never had a complaint about him, similar BP good guy

    i think the best part about BP was the feedback on account part, so easy to check
    I'd hold a vote, but I fear it could be rigged by the multiple accounts thing.

    It was discussed a few months ago I believe, however we do prefer our Vouch thread system as people can feedback for different reasons.
    (We found that vouch threads are more specific as Bot-Supply seems to do a lot of different things compared to BP)

  4. #4
    Member
    auzz is offline

    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I'd hold a vote, but I fear it could be rigged by the multiple accounts thing.

    It was discussed a few months ago I believe, however we do prefer our Vouch thread system as people can feedback for different reasons.
    (We found that vouch threads are more specific as Bot-Supply seems to do a lot of different things compared to BP)
    i missed all the parley on this forum past few months, i quit PP and BP for over a year so i didn't see that discussion sorry!

    but i think because of the way this forum is actually active compared to BP and how the VIP section wasn't even commented in for the past 7 months when i got back the Instant Messaging system was the only way BP had any chance of doing transactions lol

  5. #5
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by auzz View Post
    i missed all the parley on this forum past few months, i quit PP and BP for over a year so i didn't see that discussion sorry!

    but i think because of the way this forum is actually active compared to BP and how the VIP section wasn't even commented in for the past 7 months when i got back the Instant Messaging system was the only way BP had any chance of doing transactions lol
    It was a private discussion between moderators.

    We have bots > Buypoe is now a "news" site.

  6. #6
    Member
    auzz is offline

    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    It was a private discussion between moderators.

    We have bots > Buypoe is now a "news" site.
    i get more news off here then BP anyway, this sites better made, better than BP ever was just because i'm suspended from PP more times than im not, as soon as i log on to PP i get suspended for trolling ppl in the inn usually so i like checking up on BS and everytime i open BP its so sad
    Last edited by auzz; 04-03-2013 at 10:52 AM. Reason: retarded question is retarded

  7. #7
    Banned
    tjwells28 is offline

    Posts
    177
    I don't know if this is a good idea but maybe showing bots people have brought on their page? That would show if someone is likely to scam or not. I'm guessing if you brought all bots you wouldn't be retarded enough to scam someone.

  8. #8
    Banned
    FlyingPenguin is offline

    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by tjwells28 View Post
    I don't know if this is a good idea but maybe showing bots people have brought on their page? That would show if someone is likely to scam or not. I'm guessing if you brought all bots you wouldn't be retarded enough to scam someone.
    I think that you still keep the bots even if you get banned.

  9. #9
    Administrator
    Face is offline

    Posts
    2,106
    Unless you distribute your bots / sell your account bots are not generally disabled.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    You should perhaps make this thread and maybe my thread I made the first things you see before you can enter the market. If that makes sense? You have to read both threads (or the one) before you can read a thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingPenguin View Post
    I think that you still keep the bots even if you get banned.
    Yeah you do.. I learnt that the hard way ;p

    Off topic: "Sticky has magic" and the .gif has to be the best things ever
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •