Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Poseidon Auto mode - Public beta.

Administrator

Poseidon Auto mode - Public beta.

We have introduced a public beta of poseidon bilge with improved anti-bans. This being said, this is not ban tested in the least. Every customer of poseidon is able to take part in the beta. However by doing so you accept all responsibilities in any banned pirates.

VIP Member

What makes this version more unlikely to get unbanned? Like what mote antibans can you get other than mousespeed and click interwalls?
    Alienz

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Alienz View Post
    What makes this version more unlikely to get unbanned? Like what mote antibans can you get other than mousespeed and click interwalls?
    Well that would be counter productive to keeping this product secure and not detected again, wouldn't it?

I am glad to see some auto bots coming back out there though. Hopefully things will go better this time, having to manually use the bot really defeats the purpose of botting for me (if I still played Puzzle Pirates or botted).
    Rage and The Boss like this.

Banned

Where and when?

Has the beta been released to the website, if so where can it be downloaded from?

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Merchant96 View Post
    Has the beta been released to the website, if so where can it be downloaded from?
    On Supply Crate for people who have bought it or have VIP.

Fantastic job, team!

amazing guys

I was just banned. The only bots I have used in the past month are tident, posiedon, and rumble assist. Just a heads up, watchout for the OM Castor, hes being ban happy.

Banned

Hes always ban happy

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pereira View Post
    I was just banned. The only bots I have used in the past month are tident, posiedon, and rumble assist. Just a heads up, watchout for the OM Castor, hes being ban happy.
    Have you been using the new auto poseidon?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast