Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Giveaway - Day 3

Administrator

Giveaway - Day 3

Today the entry method will be about the site.

Post a suggestion you would like to see implemented into the site (besides a public chat system similar to BP's).

Winner will be picked randomly, however if your suggestion does actually get implemented you may be liable to receive another prize(This goes for everyone - not just the winner)

For the official rules and prizes please visit - http://bot-supply.com/forum/site-new...niversary.html
    Need to get in Contact with me?

VIP Member

I would love you guys to add like a bot auth discount of the month module to the site. The bots on bot-supply are that among the best ever made! So why not love your members back as much as they love you and give them a discount on your bots every once in awhile. I feel that this would draw in more customers to buying auth bots instead of just VIP.
    Hope this sparks an idea for you guys
    Vouch for me here
    l
    V

#Return

A public chat system like Buypoe.

Thanks.
    Daltonc likes this.

Banned

A system so if you buy like 3 Permanent bots for like 60/70 dollars you get one free vip month or a free lifetime bot or something of that genre, Or buying 6 month of VIP for like a 10 dollar discount (1 month = $15, so 6 month would cost $90 dollars normally and you should bring that down to 85 or 80) this might encourage people to purchase more month of vip as there is a small discount

Worlds Smallest ePeen

Does getting the shoutbox back count as a chat system like BP's

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by HouseStepFan View Post
    Does getting the shoutbox back count as a chat system like BP's
    We have that in V.I.P lmao.

Banned

More "events"/activities that make the forum a fun place to be. e.g the member of the month except not so stupid and another name for a popularity contest, something fun though.

Opting my self out of the prize of this gets chosen, by the way.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    More "events"/activities that make the forum a fun place to be. e.g the member of the month except not so stupid and another name for a popularity contest, something fun though.

Opting my self out of the prize of this gets chosen, by the way.
    Suggestions for this ? We've thought about it and can not come up with much that won't be trolled by you, Zulz and Kandor and that won't be as much a popularity contest.

Banned

I think new users should be restricted on making thread for market (selling goods) like 100 post count required or something like that

Banned

How about competent coders?
    Phoenix likes this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast