Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator

Giveaway - Day 2

Today the giveaway will be about the bots.

Post about your favorite bot with a brief explanation of why it is your favorite, along with anything you believe could be improved upon. NOTE: If any of the comments regarding the improved upon section have to do with anything automation related and the circumvention of the recent detection methods the entire post will be counted as a null and void entry. If you can not think of anything that you would like to see improved upon and are happy with what we currently have available, simply write something along the lines of "nothing I can currently think about that needs to be improved upon".

Giveaway ends in 24 hours! Start Postin'!

For official rules and prizes please visit - http://bot-supply.com/forum/site-new...niversary.html
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Worlds Smallest ePeen

I don't know if it's been fixed or not since I haven't used it in a while but Cards on Fire used to mess up at the beginning of spades hands after the first.

If that's been fixed then "nothing I can currently think about that needs to be improved upon".

Edit: In case it wasn't inferred, CoF was my favorite when i still used the bots

second edit: the reason it was my favorite was because i didn't like using the actual bots on my account
    Last edited by HouseStepFan; 01-09-2013 at 11:13 AM.

#Return

Sheer bilge, just because of the sheer amount of times that it never broke when YPP changed something and the 3 users it had every month.

As for improvements, none could be done to make it any better.

Yeah Cards on Fire

Administrator

Post about your favorite bot with a brief explanation of why it is your favorite
    Please read how to enter properly, thanks.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Banned

Trident Bilge. This is the first bot (released to public) that has been able to token. It' is great because people can do SMH's and CI's and make a decent amount of money in game. (:
    Best bot ever!

Trident Bilge, Maybe some of the best antibans ive ever seen, assuming that when you have a ton of tokens, people dis-regard the whole botting idea.
    I dont think anything can be improved.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Omegwavex View Post
    Trident Bilge, Maybe some of the best antibans ive ever seen, assuming that when you have a ton of tokens, people dis-regard the whole botting idea.
    I dont think anything can be improved.
    My version of Trident was da bomb :3

My favorite bot is Balls of Steel. It was a very handy bot. I could gun an SMH by myself! Too bad its down, and it probably won't be coming back. One improvement would be to fix itself when it messes up.

My favorite bot from you guys has to be the Carpentry bot I mean it is just great and it had some sick speed when it was auto but for some reason I find myself liking it more when I'm using the manual option I get better DR's and stats I guess the speed tricks it some times haha xD
    If I could see one thing being improved on the KoW bot it would be the manual options hint being a little more thought out and for it to tell you when to use the putty bucket instead of just guessing to use the putty bucket when the "hint" piece is not on the board.
    NOTE: That I wasnt saying that I was mad about not having automation or that I wanted it back so don't voice my post for having said the word haha xD
    Vouch for me here
    l
    V

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast