Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 88
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Bots Will Be Temporarily Down

  1. #1
    Administrator
    Face is offline

    Posts
    2,106

    Bots Will Be Temporarily Down

    So, me trying to delete a post which showed above mine on the previous thread, I accidentally permanently deleted the thread. So I'm remaking this one.


    Due to possible detection issues, we are temporarily taking down the bots. More news will be posted as more information develops.

  2. #2
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    So, me trying to delete a post which showed above mine on the previous thread, I accidentally permanently deleted the thread. So I'm remaking this one.
    Fail... <3
    Rage and charles16 like this.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Herian is offline

    Posts
    18
    You can not delete the past, Face.

  4. #4
    Administrator
    Face is offline

    Posts
    2,106
    Past is theoretical as we don't really know how time works.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Herian is offline

    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    Past is theoretical as we don't really know how time works.
    Well, then..Uh...
    257.jpg

  6. #6
    Banned
    WiFi is offline

    Posts
    63

  7. #7
    bic
    Junior Member
    bic is offline

    Posts
    13
    Has anyone looked to see if they still got that coding issue since the update today ?

  8. #8
    Member
    Supersize is offline

    Posts
    65
    I don't know if you answered my question in the old thread:
    Will auth codes for standalone bots (those not in Supply Crate) be temporarily disabled?

    Cheers.

  9. #9
    VIP Member
    Alienz is offline

    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Supersize View Post
    I don't know if you answered my question in the old thread:
    Will auth codes for standalone bots (those not in Supply Crate) be temporarily disabled?

    Cheers.
    wich bots would that be?
    Alienz

  10. #10
    Member
    tricko is offline

    Posts
    78
    cards on fire have nothing to do with mouse or keyboard if im not wrong

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •