Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Random VIP giveaway #1

Administrator

Random VIP giveaway #1

Okay so many people don't know this but Bot-Supply turned one year old recently. (Well, technically only the domain).

Because of this and complete and udder boredom I feel like giving away VIP to someone.

Basically how to enter is write about your best moment(s) on Bot-Supply, What you like about Bot-Supply, or what Bot-Supply can improve on as a whole (Note: You only have to write about one of these topics). Anybody can enter regardless if you have VIP at this current moment or not (it'll just carry over to the next month)

A winner will be selected randomly and recorded so everyone can see it was actually completely random.

Not overly sure when this will end, probably within a day or two.. Pretty much at any random time so post fast!
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Haven't been here long enough to have any memories here...damn :/

Worlds Smallest ePeen

Best moment: Right now

What I like: Ezenemy's posting

What Bot-Supply can improve on: Lessen Scarecrow's reaction times to peoples issues so the rest of us can get suckup member of the month points

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bestnub View Post
    Haven't been here long enough to have any memories here...damn :/

It doesn't just have to be about your favorite moment on the site. Simply tell us what you like about the site or what you think we could improve on

Don't have to fill out all 3, only 1 is necessary.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Heya, its me

right, my favourite thing about the ol' BS is the community.. and the continuous trolling and banter on here <33
    but if i could, id put a chat box up like BP has for people without VIP (appaz they have one) as its much easier for trades and shiz.

Captain Medals

My best momemt was when Ezenemy got unbanned
    Huehuehuehue

[I'm serious ]
    Who do you think you are?

Banned

There are so many things I have enjoyed about Bot-Supply, Those mornings when you wake up and you see that there has been a new bot released its like a fat kid in a candy store or a kid at christmas, You know when people used to think santa was real. Watching people post the stupidest threads and the whole community diving in and making it a interesting topic. One of my favorite moments was when the TD bots were been created I cant remember who were the makers but the battle and ranting of what was going on with what bot was better and the one maker that kept saying he had made the most advance bot ever. But the thing I love most about Bot-Supply is its drive, there is no waiting around the staff are here to help us play the game, Bots are released all the time and new info is pumped out bot supply takes a step forward everyday and the excitement of what is to come and the abilities of the staff and members is what makes me want to log on everyday and be apart of the community. Since I have covered nearly every topic I might aswell finish the last one too the thing I would improve on Bot-Supply is nothing, As I said Bot-Supply takes a step forward all the time and is improving what ever little issues there are will be ironed out eventually.

Worlds Smallest ePeen

Quote Originally Posted by Pikey View Post
    There are so many things I have enjoyed about Bot-Supply, Those mornings when you wake up and you see that there has been a new bot released its like a fat kid in a candy store or a kid at christmas, You know when people used to think santa was real. Watching people post the stupidest threads and the whole community diving in and making it a interesting topic. One of my favorite moments was when the TD bots were been created I cant remember who were the makers but the battle and ranting of what was going on with what bot was better and the one maker that kept saying he had made the most advance bot ever. But the thing I love most about Bot-Supply is its drive, there is no waiting around the staff are here to help us play the game, Bots are released all the time and new info is pumped out bot supply takes a step forward everyday and the excitement of what is to come and the abilities of the staff and members is what makes me want to log on everyday and be apart of the community. Since I have covered nearly every topic I might aswell finish the last one too the thing I would improve on Bot-Supply is nothing, As I said Bot-Supply takes a step forward all the time and is improving what ever little issues there are will be ironed out eventually.
    I believe the person you're referring to is KingBing, the greatest bot creator of our time.
    Last edited by HouseStepFan; 08-24-2012 at 01:58 AM.
    Mehfailz x3 likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HouseStepFan View Post
    I believe the person you're referring to is KingBing, the greatest bot creator of our time.
    Forever in my heart.
    Mehfailz x3 likes this.

Banned

I think one thing this site could improve on is expanding its market into different games; currently people only buy and sell puzzle pirates related things and on less occasions runescape. there's a lot more games out there and expanding could bring in a lot more members

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast