#Return

Spamming/De-Railing Nonsense

I don't know how many threads we need to make about this,
    How many infractions we have to give out about this, or
    How many bans we need to issue over this topic to get the message through.

Spamming nonsense posts, De-railing threads etc. is NOT on, I'm really getting sick and tired of seeing this all over the forums.

Don't get me wrong, it is not all of you, I've spoken to people individually but that does not seem to do anything.

There are reasons behind our madness and strictness on this ;

You take staff's time away from people who actually need help. A lot of people actually forget that Bot-Supply is a business, and although Moderator + is a volunteer position, we don't actually need people making our jobs harder. Over the past week I have logged on to nothing but threads with nonsense, spam and de-railing all throughout them. I'm really over it. We can better spend time helping customers.

You know the 10 minutes it takes for staff to read the thread, and the 2-3 minutes it takes to infract you or publicly warn you is time we as staff could be using to do something more productive whether it be helping someone out with an error or bug, or whether it be coding something that you could actually use. Believe it or not, most of the staff do have a lot of things to do other then sit here and read your nonsense.

While I'm on this bad note, Stop with the abusive language towards staff members and have a bit of respect and decency to stop when they ask you. It's time to clean up your act.

I'm not saying everything "fun" here needs to stop, but you do need to keep it where it belongs : That's either in Off-Topic or on Skype. If it's offensive, keep it to Skype and outta my sight.

tl;dr ? : Stop the nonsense or you'll get infracted/suspended/banned. You decide.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 08-10-2012 at 10:12 AM.

So I was driving the thread train past here, and happened to crash.

I've walked for miles to these words, and I agree.

People like Toxic and Kandor should stop derailing threads.

On a more serious note, I'll try tone it down.
    Bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by killakilla View Post
    what i do for a living and what videos i do where i make kids cry