Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Wagering & Booting Swordfighting [Warning]

#Return

Wagering & Booting Swordfighting [Warning]

This is an announcement, and a huge warning.

The people involved in this activity, and I know who you are : Puzzle Pirates Forums - View Thread - Public Service Announcement

Bring this onto Bot-Supply and you will be banned, It's quite simple. People say botting is killing the game, you are just down right scamming people, people's hard earned work on a game. So by "Bringing" it onto the forums I mean, No selling the PoE made from the scamming on Bot-Supply and if I find you are using vouches from Bot-Supply to sell off of the website, i.e. Skype or MSN etc. I will ban you. Pretty much, whatever you have scammed, stays off this forum.
    If you are concerned about who is "safe" to buy PoE from, turn to our Official PoE Sellers, or people with threads on Bot-Supply.

The reason I am banning the selling of this PoE is the fact that it's dirty PoE, it will get tracked, as will all the familiars and you will end up getting banned if you buy it, I know Galene did get involved, but this is just a heads up for those people involved.

We have expressed our opinions on booting/DDoS'ing and it is not permitted on the forums, you will be banned instantly if it is even attempted to be sold or telling people how to do it.

Like I said, I know EXACTLY who is involved and I will be keeping my eye on all of you.

"The Menstruating Unicorn.....or Justin Gant"

I think we all do. The second one is Sharpie, btw. Avoid all contact with him. Period.
    Skype - wastedbro

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by wastedbro View Post
    "The Menstruating Unicorn.....or Justin Gant"

I think we all do. The second one is Sharpie, btw. Avoid all contact with him. Period.
    I was giving them the respect of not posting their names on the forums and therefore ruining their reputations here. It was just a public warning before they tried to do anything here.

looool, love how all the emmy players with names up are botters. supposedly found from Skype yeah?

what douchebags for doing this to them. gonna go see if i have them on skypee

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I was giving them the respect of not posting their names on the forums and therefore ruining their reputations here. It was just a public warning before they tried to do anything here.
    There are multiple references to "The Menstruating Unicorn" and Justin Grant on that entire thread. Chat logs and everything. Might as well show BS what the victims think about it.

By the way, I looked though that thread. So many references to BS/BP
    Skype - wastedbro

#Return

A website you can use to fix the "Getting IP from Skype"

No, I'm not the person who posted it on the forums, just reposting it here so you can use it.

Through helping Destiny and Day9, here's a much simpler way to force Skype through a proxy : starcraft

Edit : Also, there is a thing called Tinyurl preview, go to this website : http://tinyurl.com/preview.php Make sure it's enabled.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 07-12-2012 at 01:11 AM.

lolz. everyone get your banned accounts out like boiwonder and start commenting! xD

Worlds Smallest ePeen

Bad players will always try and find a way around how awful they are, this is one of them.

Thanks for the heads up.

Banned

Edit: I was.. tipsy last night :l fml
    Last edited by Tequila; 07-12-2012 at 10:30 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast