Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Scarecrow
  • 1 Post By Scarecrow

Thread: Late Spring Cleaning (Or early for the Aussies!)

#Return

Late Spring Cleaning (Or early for the Aussies!)

Looking through the forums lately, I've noticed a lot of things aren't where they are meant to be :P

So, We've decided to make a Puzzle Pirates Tools section.

This is the place for coded programs, that are not classified as bots (No, it's not a place to tell us who is a tool on Puzzle Pirates). Now, our classification for bots is:

"A coded program that solves and plays a puzzle for you with no human input"

What this means for the Puzzle Pirates Bots section is, that it will be kept clear for bot releases and teasers! Which brings me to my next point.

Community Support? Did people even know it existed. This is the spot for questions, not the Puzzle Pirates Bots thread. So all the questions threads will be moved to Community Support, and over the next week I will be gathering a list of FAQ about bots, bugs and releases and throwing them into a stickied thread.

So that's all for the new stuff, the boring bit is that I will be going through every inch of the forum and putting the threads where they belong. If you ever don't know what section something goes in, please do PM one of the moderators or admins!

Just wanted to keep you all in the loop, if you can't find a thread, it's probably because I moved it to where it's meant to be!

Thanks guys!

Scare
    Pain likes this.

#Return

I didn't want to spam the recent activity section, or post in all the threads that have made this mistake in the one day but...

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Community Support? Did people even know it existed. This is the spot for questions, not the Puzzle Pirates Bots thread. So all the questions threads will be moved to Community Support, and over the next week I will be gathering a list of FAQ about bots, bugs and releases and throwing them into a stickied thread.
    This means questions threads about bots do not belong in "Puzzle Pirates Bots" they belong in Community Support, I spent a good hour or so sorting through those threads and I don't really want it messed up again...
    Pain likes this.