#Return

Negative Attitudes

Alright guys, over the last few weeks I've seen a lot of negative attitudes on threads.

To tell you the truth, I'm kind of over it, so is most of the staff at Bot-Supply. So it needs to stop, it doesn't help anyone. All it does is start arguments, I know this is the internet but negativity is not what we need here, Bot-Supply has always striven to be a happy and friendly community, but over the last few weeks I have not seen this at all.

Before I was made a moderator, I always thought the job was easy... Now I'm doing it, it actually is not as easy as it seems... (Kudos to Face, Sobo, Toxic, Champ and Wasted for being mods for so long without killing anyone...) The negative attitudes is not helping any of the jobs here any easier. At first I was pretty lenient on the negative attitudes, but lately it has only gotten worse.

So, in the end, you need to sort yourselves out. Everyone has issues in real life, but it shouldn't be the excuse as to why you posted something in anger. If I continue to see it, I will start to issue infractions. It's that simple.

I apologize to having to post this for everyone to see it, to the people who have been contributing to the happy community Bot-Supply is : Thankyou.

Also, a link to Face's previous thread about Flaming and Derailing users. <-- Just a reminder.

Banned

Close threads before they get out of hand. Will make things easier, man.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    Close threads before they get out of hand. Will make things easier, man.
    Considering you were posting and only continuing the argument, you cannot talk, man.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Considering you were posting and only continuing the argument, you cannot talk, man.
    I never said I was the good guy, I said that because it'd make things easier for you, for every staff member who has to deal with bull shit. You probably shouldn't have your own staff members contributing to it, especially posting private information like their Facebook.

Honestly, I think the site needs to be more strict. You can only be lenient so much before it gets taken advantage of.

Infractions are going to have to be given out.

Anytime I see something like this being posted , everyone starts pointing fingers but everyone is just the pot calling the kettle black. There is not a single one of us who hasn't deserved an infraction for something we've done and if you deny that then you're a liar. (Some exemptions).

TL;DR: Start giving out infractions and bans.

Quote Originally Posted by tradami View Post
    Honestly, I think the site needs to be more strict. You can only be lenient so much before it gets taken advantage of.

Infractions are going to have to be given out.

Anytime I see something like this being posted , everyone starts pointing fingers but everyone is just the pot calling the kettle black. There is not a single one of us who hasn't deserved an infraction for something we've done and if you deny that then you're a liar. (Some exemptions).

TL;DR: Start giving out infractions and bans.
    Infractions are pointless. All it is is an official warning and if Face has left it at default, if you gain 3 at one time then you'll be banned.

R.ita I.s P.erfect