Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Face

Thread: Regarding members derailing and flaming other users

Administrator

Regarding members derailing and flaming other users

You know who you are, you need to stop.

I made bot supply so that we could have a friendly community based on free speech and being able to speak your mind.
    I hold true to that, but if you won't stop being rude to other members or not staying on topic on non spam board threads I'm going to start to hand out infractions.
    It's starting to get out of hand, people need to stop it before I do.

-Face

Banned

sowwy, Face. If this directed at me, I'm sorry. I'll work on it, I also made up for it by giving him price advice (no pun intented whatsoever), and offered my help if he still needed it. I'm not as bad as Josh xD (Ezenemy).

I believe that I hold the largest derail, with kandor just behind me, no?
    Bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by killakilla View Post
    what i do for a living and what videos i do where i make kids cry

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Her0 View Post
    sowwy, Face. If this directed at me, I'm sorry. I'll work on it, I also made up for it by giving him price advice (no pun intented whatsoever), and offered my help if he still needed it. I'm not as bad as Josh xD (Ezenemy).
    Throw me under the bus.

#Return

I think this needs to be taken a little bit more seriously, and not joked about. Throwing blame on others is also not a good way to end an apology.

Banned

I've already personally apologized before this thread was created. If a public apology is needed or something I'd be fine for doing that if I upset multiple people in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulzarax View Post

I believe that I hold the largest derail, with kandor just behind me, no?

btchplz.

In all seriousness, I've only flamed for about a week straight and have since apologies to the ones that I affected.

R.ita I.s P.erfect

#Return

Bumping along this thread to remind people of what Face has said and to extend this to negative comments and attitude on threads where it is not appropriate.

Some threads where negative attitudes are not appropriate are (and not limited to) : Middleman Threads, Member of the Month, Service threads etc.

Vouch Threads also fall under this category, If you truly feel someone did not complete your service to your satisfaction please post respectfully and truthfully.
    (No swearing or harassment etc.)

There are appropriate places to post complaints about members if you feel you need to, and as Face said, Off Topic sections if you feel you need to let off a bit of steam.

Do not get me wrong, I want Bot-Supply to continue to be a happy and exciting place to be, but trolling/harassment/de-railing of threads and negative attitudes will not be tolerated nor are they necessary.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 06-04-2012 at 07:19 AM.

Derailments are pretty cool imo.

Flaming is not so cool.

Which reminds me derailments lead to flaming.

;D play nice guise

#Return

Thread closed as this is not open for discussion.

If you need help understanding any of the rules at Bot-Supply please message me on Skype or MSN or via a PM.