Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bot Supply Mega Contest [Win free bots for life]

Administrator

Bot Supply Mega Contest [Win free bots for life]

Welcome fellow botters to the Bot Supply MEGA CONTEST

First off let's go over some universal rules:

• You may be disqualified for any reason at any time.
    • All of your entries must be your own work.
    • Creativity is loved, but circumvention is punished. Don't try to loophole your way into winning.

How to submit your entry:

Prizes will be distributed to the winners of each contest and will go as following:

1st place: Lifetime VIP
    2nd place: One Lifetime bot of your choice
    3rd place: 1 month of VIP

These contests will end on the 28th February and community voting will begin on the 1st March. Community voting will conclude March 7th and prizes will be distributed.

Best Customer Review:

I am not looking for the best official video, or most amazing effects. I want honest opinions of the bots and supply crate in video format.

Rules:
    • Must show at least 1 bot in action.
    • Using a microphone to explain your experience buying and using the bot.
    • No obvious bias such as "UGMZZZZ SO GOOD JUST ALL THE TIME" that won't help you win. Period.
    • CENSOR YOUR PIRATE NAME. I don't want you guys getting banned.

The admins will pick the top 5 users, then hold a community vote to pick the winners.

Best Puzzle Pirate Themed Guide:

I want the works, nothing humdrum about the winner of this area. I want to see some real effort put in here!

Rules:
    • Unique content
    • High quality graphics
    • Proper English and grammar
    • Previously written guides are excluded from this contest
    • Must relate to Puzzle Pirates

The admins will pick the top 5 users, then hold a community vote to pick the winners.

Most/Best Referrals:

This contest isn't only about quantity, it's also about quality. This contest will implement a point system, here's how it works.

• Regular referrals are worth 1 point.
    • Referrals who post NON SPAM POSTS 10 times are worth 5 points.
    • Each product a referral buys is worth 15 points.
    • Post bonuses and bot bonuses stack. If one of your referrals posts 10 times and buys 2 bots that person is worth 35 points.

Rules:
    • You are not allowed to spam to get your referrals.
    • Referring yourself will result in both a disqualification and ban.
    • Referrals who register under a proxy or VPN will not count to your end total.

Most Contributing Member:

Getting personal on this one! Whoever contributes to the site the most, helps the community, and is all around a top quality guy wins here.

Guidelines:
    • Brown nosing is not considered contributing and will not be rewarded.
    • Spreading misinformation is also penalized.
    • Backseat modding is also penalized.
    • Issuing a low quality/spam post is not the way to "contribute".

The admins will pick the top 5 users we think have helped the most, then hold a community vote to pick the winners.

Where To Expand After YPP?

That's right folks. We want to expand to other games, and here's how to score higher in this area.

Rule:
    • Absolutely no public posting of your suggestion. They must all be submitted via PM to me.

Guidelines:
    • Must be a small game with an average community, around 5k-10k active players.
    • Must have a repetitive task to bot.
    • The tasks should gain you wealth/status.

This specific competition is extremely secretive and will end up being decided by sobo and I. No community votes this time, I'm sorry.

Final Boss: Contestsception

That's right fellow botters, there is one final challenge! This is the contest inside a contest, and the reward is just as impressive.

How it's won:
    Contestsception is a point based system that is based off of winning and placing in the contests above.

Winning a contest gets 5 points
    Getting 2nd place gets 3 points
    Getting 3rd place gets 1 point
    Runners up (4th and 5th place) get 0.5 points

If you win contesception you get your own custom user rank.
    That's right folks. You set your own name colour and you get a custom graphic under your name on the forums.

Think you can handle the heat?
    Last edited by Toxic; 01-23-2012 at 10:42 PM.
    Forrestisgay likes this.

Oh hell yes^2

Bah... I dont even know how to contribute to this contest. I dont have a mic, so thats the first one gone. Two im not even good at puzzles so I cant exactly make a guide about how to do it. Whats these 'friends' you speak of? I just joined a couple of days ago... so thats most contributing member gone. And the only game that I have ever played that would fit into that category is YPP. Well, im out!
    Last edited by looloo1; 01-23-2012 at 10:53 PM.
    Marigolds are very much in love, but he doesn't mind

Banned

Cool, good luck to everyone :3

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by looloo1 View Post
    Oh hell yes^2

Bah... I dont even know how to contribute to this contest. I dont have a mic, so thats the first one gone. Two im not even good at puzzles so I cant exactly make a guide about how to do it. Whats these 'friends' you speak of? I just joined a couple of days ago... so thats most contributing member gone. And the only game that I have ever played that would fit into that category is YPP. Well, im out!
    Don't be disheartened! The most contributing member starts from now, any content before now is not taken into consideration. And you don't need to be great at puzzles to make a guide, you just need to have a basic understanding and show us your way of playing the puzzle!

Once we have finished our contest (guide, video etc), do you want us to PM that or post it in a specific section? Confused on that part.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Y0MANNN View Post
    Once we have finished our contest (guide, video etc), do you want us to PM that or post it in a specific section? Confused on that part.
    http://bot-supply.com/forum/showthre...mission-thread
    Marigolds are very much in love, but he doesn't mind

okay, thanks.
    Retired.

Good luck guys. I encourage everyone to make a testimonial vid. Even if only 1 can win, we could use them all.
    Skype - wastedbro

Administrator

Don't hesitate to ask any questions, and if you will spread this around to your friends. this is a community activity to get bot supply the number 1 ypp site!

If one were to win one contest and place second or third in another, are there any prizes available for substitute, or would the only prize be the points that contribute to the overall contest . Nice incentives- i like the prizes.
    Also, if more than one person releases a guide/review in the same area, are you basing scoring off of time entered? For example, there are only so many things that one could say about a POS bilge review for example. Will this general information of the bot count the same for everyone, or would you consider it copying if I wrote something that is in another guide that was produced before mine?

Finally, can multiple entries for the first, second, and fifth contests be submitted? Would it be possible to sweep a category? If so, are any prizes substitutable?

Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast