View Poll Results: Should Sugar and Spice be released?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, on its own

7 21.21%
  • Yes, on it's own and and included in VIP

18 54.55%
  • No, it is too fast to keep up with

3 9.09%
  • No, manual mode only sucks

5 15.15%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Christmas Bot-A-Thon

Lob

Suger and Spice does have a lot of issues, but overall it's not too bad. I usually end up with CC^7, but I got it up to CC^9 after I disabled the auto furnace click.

Quote Originally Posted by OopsieIRigged View Post
    After doing a full labours session with it, I can mostly keep up, but the big problem I faced was when it kept trying to build CC's at the end of the session. I produced goods the same as without guidance mostly because of this, while making CC's 5-7. For reference my unassisted goods come from CC's of 3. I'm not sure if this is user error on my end or not.
    You can complete the puzzle by leaving the station and distilling scoring is found using an average of all your CC's. Therefore you should leave the puzzle after your string of CC's because if we ignore spices, a CC^6 + CC^6 would score the same as CC^6 + leaving the puzzle. Also be selective of which boards you pick. Try to find one with no spices and few whites
    Last edited by Lob; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lob View Post
    Suger and Spice does have a lot of issues, but overall it's not too bad. I usually end up with CC^7, but I got it up to CC^9 after I disabled the auto furnace click.

You can complete the puzzle by leaving the station and distilling scoring is found using an average of all your CC's. Therefore you should leave the puzzle after your string of CC's because if we ignore spices, a CC^6 + CC^6 would score the same as CC^6 + leaving the puzzle. Also be selective of which boards you pick. Try to find one with no spices and few whites
    That was incredibly helpful, thanks!

why doesn't sugar and spice work? whenever I try run it nothing happens I allowed it in my antivirus

Captain Medals

Last day today! Go get your discounts and trials
    Who do you think you are?

can i get a trial

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123