Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Halloween Bot-A-Thon!

Well I got some bad news. I guess I screwed up. Thanks for letting my try the bots. It was fun and I was going to buy some bots. However I can't now because I was just banned for botting. I had the rigging/Aethyr bot on and went to sleep while rigging for the navy. It was on auto and it warned me that I might get banned but I didn't listen and when I woke up my account was banned for botting. It was a really nice bot tho. I should have just stuck with manual. So that's my bad. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcnackles View Post
    Well I got some bad news. I guess I screwed up. Thanks for letting my try the bots. It was fun and I was going to buy some bots. However I can't now because I was just banned for botting. I had the rigging/Aethyr bot on and went to sleep while rigging for the navy. It was on auto and it warned me that I might get banned but I didn't listen and when I woke up my account was banned for botting. It was a really nice bot tho. I should have just stuck with manual. So that's my bad. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Using it just fine, are you sure nobody will notice you rigging for 8 hours with constant excellents and maybe incredibles?

Quote Originally Posted by sartor123 View Post
    Using it just fine, are you sure nobody will notice you rigging for 8 hours with constant excellents and maybe incredibles?
    When did I say that nobody would notice you rigging for 8 hours? I take full responsibility for being banned. I ignored the warning and left it bot for so long. I was irresponsible with it. I do not blame Face or any of the devs or the bots themselves. I screwed up and did what the bot warned against doing. That's all on me. My first post in no way lays blame on anyone else but me. I'm just saying hey this thing happened, it's my fault can anyone give me any info on what to do now and how to fix it. That's all.
    sartor123 likes this.

Banned

To anyone that's banned for botting, it's the ban reason you should be least worried about according to what I know there bans they are more lenoent on than others here is a list of ban reasons from the least likely to be unbanned to the most, hope this info is useful to some people:
    1: You are Scola55 (don't evem bother with the appeal)
    2: Ban evasion (when they ban you for evasion it basically means you are accused of mass murder rmt racism and all the rest.
    3: Rmt (just make a new account or if you have a spare 15minutes to write an email i suggest doing a workout of some sorts with that time.

From here on these are bans with wuite high percentages of getting unbanned
    4: racism (i will not do it again i was abused when i was 8 year olds and i strted becoming hateful i have learned my ways)
    5: botting (saying you did not bot is not the right way to go. Confess and the more dramatic the story the higher chance you get I always go with orphan , beat up in the orphanage then having a girlfriend that cheated on me my best friend steal my money etc etc. And thus puzzle pirates is my life etc etc
    6: spamming , if u did manage to get banned for this just say you were tilted or high and ur sorry

Hope this helps guys
    Mcnackles likes this.

Administrator

First off, thank you for taking the time to give your thoughts. You are obviously very passionate and you touch on some great points.

Quote Originally Posted by sebastian520 View Post
    The Fireshot bots is sucks, the price charged is idiot, i believe the bot was doing ok or great couple years before but now its worst. I remember there was a old gunning bot that can gun greatly but they removed it.
    BoS was removed due to detection. It could not come back, this is due to technical limitations making it impossible. I spent quite a lot of my own money trying to develop passed it. Flaming Balls was also removed due to limitations. Shots Fired 2.0 should fix quite a lot of the issues Shots Fired currently has. Especially around stability and misloading. It is in the final stages of security and will be out soon.

Stardust is a great bot due to most people lack of it and it also perform great, the problem is the admin, they know this and they charge heck high price for it.
    Knock on wood is even worst, it can get the sprinkles but the pattern if you take notice , the bots cant resolve when a sudden bucket appear. So , instead using it , it use other wood and perform craftsmanship , instead we know it can be masterpiece.
    Stardust is meant to be kept artificially scarce because if everyone and their nan had it had it then it wouldn't be special. I held a community vote about it and it passed so long as there was no discount given ever.

I'm guessing you mean Wood for thought? Yeah, this bot is pretty derpy. This is caused by it being developed using a learning ai. It was experimental and did not go too well. When released the bot was 30 dollars to purchase. Of course I saw soon that this just wasn't an acceptable to to have on the market, so I took it off for about two years while I tried to have another bot developed. Unfortunately no such luck. Over time people kept requesting to have wood for thought back on the market. Eventually I held a community vote and it succeeded. I halved the price to $15 compensate for it's derpiness.

I believe the bots are good , its just the admin is real lazy or doesn't have the ability to maintain the bots and upgrade them accordingly. Why i say the admin might not have the ability , because i remember some of the bots are made by some player and they either sell it or donate it here. And now they are not part of the team or they leave from making the bots cause they dont play the game anymore. What next is the admin team has either be too lazy or too dump or doesn't care to hire people who are capable to upgrade the bot. The marketing strategy is 1 time sales or subscription only, from what i see from wood for thought+ fireshot , it prove the admin is just earning without concern to provide a good service to buyer consistently. The moment i bought wood for thought and realize the sucks performance , i instantly regret, all the bots should provide trial before purchase or total refund for unsatisfied performance after purchase. Yet, no cause they prefer to keep our money and dont care about quality services. This trial-thon is good for people who wanna try the performance and decide which to purchase. Try before you buy, cause some of the bots are real crap, price is not equal to performance this is guaranteed.
    Some bots are cheap yet working great. Dream in sprinkles? you kidding me, as an able Sfer , i can do better double -donkey combo than that bot and yet you pay so much , i wont even buy it for 5 dollar USD.
    Every bot has a 24 hour refund policy. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase PM me within 24 hours and you will be secured a refund. No matter the reason. I've had people who bought 3 bots then have their tires blow and need the money back. As long as the request was made within 24 hours the refund will be honored. Sometimes I may take a while to refund. I am working on this to reduce the time I hold your money.

Lastly, the thread of the forum is so long on the bot sale page, 1st buyer post is on 2012 January 19, and there are 214 pages. Who the heck gonna read it? If you do read the last few page , you will notice some bots bad performance. Idk what policy is with the admin and the forum mod, how can the main page of the bot sales goes back to 2012 ? Today is 2017, 5 years? The best review is give us 1-5star rating and comment , and show the latest on top instead the oldest one like what the amazon . ebay , alibaba. android market did.
    This is a fantastic idea and well put!

Next, do not trust the bot performance stated on the sale page, Wood for though attain reknown? it hardly reach master and its pure luck that fit the bot algorithm. Do not trust any bot can reach ultimate for current darksea ocean, player there are more smarter than this bot. Legendary might have slight chance when the bot is lucky. For me , if any bot can do excellent is good enough.
    The stats provided are ones that have been attained or exceeded by me. Wood For Thought got me GM on the navy and rank in a SMH. I understand that WFT drops rank like it's hot sometimes. This was one of the big reasons why it was taken off of the market. Dark Sea's definitely did make things different, I'll be sure to update it!

Have fun on the sea, all welcome to darksea and lets make puzzle pirate great again.
    Thank you again for the advice!
    Last edited by Face; 11-01-2017 at 04:55 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345