Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Face
  • 2 Post By tini weenie
  • 1 Post By Face

Thread: Flaming Balls Removed From Sale

Administrator

Flaming Balls Removed From Sale

From this point further Flaming Balls will not be sold. Everyone who bought it will still have access with full functionality.
    Mehfailz x3 and tini weenie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    From this point further Flaming Balls will not be sold. Everyone who bought it will still have access with full functionality.
    Just wondering why it wont be sold anymore also are they working on better gunning bot

Quote Originally Posted by meanguy190 View Post
    Just wondering why it wont be sold anymore also are they working on better gunning bot
    Probably because the bot was terrible.
    meanguy190 and Kreayshawn like this.

Administrator

Mehfailz was like "Yo dis bawt sukx"
    I was like "umg ur rite"

so I made this thread

I was originally going to wait until another project go finished but realized that might take a couple weeks/months and it would just be douchey to let people buy Flaming Balls with me agreeing it's not up to snuff for sale.
    jak8222 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    Mehfailz was like "Yo dis bawt sukx"
    I was like "umg ur rite"

so I made this thread

I was originally going to wait until another project go finished but realized that might take a couple weeks/months and it would just be douchey to let people buy Flaming Balls with me agreeing it's not up to snuff for sale.

They should make into the vip package and just give who ever recently bought the bot there money back or % off next bot

Administrator

They should make into the vip package and just give who ever recently bought the bot there money back or % off next bot
    If anyone recently purchased Flaming within 10 days PM me your transaction ID or Name and Date of Transaction. I'll hook you up with a week of VIP.

Syn

It still shows in the premium bot section of the supply crate. Just saying... can you please remove it from there, to avoid questions from people who might be interested in it?

Kind regards,
    Syn

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    It still shows in the premium bot section of the supply crate. Just saying... can you please remove it from there, to avoid questions from people who might be interested in it?

Kind regards,
    Syn
    Done