Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: [COMPETITION] We want your ideas!

Administrator

[COMPETITION] We want your ideas!

Hey there! So I'm sure a lot of you have noticed, Bot-Supply has been in a bit of a slump lately. In an attempt to try and remedy this, we are asking you for some ideas.

What type of idea exactly?

Well we would like to know what type of Puzzle Pirates tool you would like to see be made.

Are there any rules?

Only rule is you must submit something different than what has previously been posted. If you have the same idea as another user simply "like" it. You may enter as many ideas as you want!

What do I get for doing this?

If we like your idea enough to actually make the tool, you will be thanked on the program for giving us the idea + your choice of lifetime bot (excluding StarDust) or VIP time.

When will this end?

Not really an answer to this question. We may only use one persons idea, we may use 10 peoples! Completely depends on you, the user.
    Last edited by Sobo; 06-09-2015 at 06:14 AM.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

a botlike tool where you enter in your acc user/pws and with a click itll open puzzle pirates for you and login a specific account you choose or all of them(saves time logging in multiple accounts yourself)

- - - Updated - - -

something to help count how many tokens you get would be useful for people who want to keep count for trophys like towers and spires

#Return

Voice Controlled Supply-Crate.

"Start Poseidon"
    "Open New Post"
    "Flaming Balls fix yourself"
    jak8222, cannon and Failberry like this.

Sobo's #1 bae

I already told you my idea Kappa

Banned

first of all I suggest some mods stop acting like a tool, second of all i suggest a tool that counts how many you have Sfed pokered and all the other puzzles and shows you with time how far you are away from achieveing a certain experience in a puzzle ( assuming this information is known)
    though sf would be tricky cause of the unrated if you sf a certain person twice or general unrated games thing

- - - Updated - - -

or, u know how when u are trying to sell something and are waiting for 1 person that wants to buy it? basically a tool you type a certain person in and it will alert you if he logs on

SF Pleb

A inferno black smith restationer would be pretty cool

could you make something like an 'overlay' for bnav?
    perhaps reading ship position/waves/rocks it can overlay a semi-transparent move onto the bnav board (including added extra for waves est.

maybe different colours for the different moves (green forward, yellow left, blue right, light blue for waves)

i dunno if any of that makes sense, i'l try explain more clearly if it doesn't lol

EDIT: I don't mean this as a manual bnav bot by the way. something just so as your adding moves into the board, it is overlaying a semi transparent icon on the screen so you can easily track your moves est.
    Last edited by cannon; 06-09-2015 at 12:41 PM.
    Scooter and TheLiquor like this.

In all honesty, Puzzle Pirates is a dying game. So not to help Three Rings, but we find more players somehow. Like maybe an invite system of some sort. But we somehow sway them here. This is more of a random thought, than an idea. I just woke up and haven't had coffee yet. Or have some competitions? Add incentives. It will have more people logging on. Anywho, that's my 2 cents. And more updated youtube videos of what this site has to offer.

Tool that identifies a hand in poker that you have selected from a list of all possible hands, when a hand is detected by the tool you are notified by sound/or a message. Also for it to be able to work whilst there are multiple poker clients open.
    TheLiquor likes this.

Banned

tool that automatically planks people off ships/house etc.. (people u tell it to ;o as in your mute list, if someone else jobs them

tool that shuts off pp when u start tilting in poker and has a voice saying wdf u doing?
    TheLiquor likes this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast