Thread: Recent Errors

Administrator

Recent Errors

Validity error, long string of gibberish, auth failed. These three errors a lot of people are experiencing. We (Sticky) are working on it as hard as we (Sticky) can but the problem seems to be with our hosting. I'll update the post as we know more or have potential fixes. Sorry for the downtime, you know we won't leave you guys hanging.

I find that closing and opening it afew times fixes it, if it doesn't then opening up bot-supply website refreshing then re-opening supply crate fixes it for me or maybe i just think it's that, but good to hear that it'll be fixed

The problems have stopped for me.

Any news on this?

Administrator

As an update for SSH errors on XP. That is due to windows not supporting XP anymore. We have a couple ideas how to get around it. Stay tuned for possible fixes. In the mean time please use windows 7.

Hi Face,

my bot supply launcher keeps telling me invalid password although i thought it was the same as the login for here any tips please?

- - - Updated - - -

never mind got it working it was because i was putting a capital Z at the start of my username not sure why but its working

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Zeycoh View Post

never mind got it working it was because i was putting a capital Z at the start of my username not sure why but its working
    Ah thanks for pointing that out. The login form should now be case insensitive.

I still get Validity error... =(

Captain Medals

Are you using a VPN by any chance?

You might turn that off, start Supply Crate + yer bot and then turn it back on.
    Who do you think you are?

nope, no vpn, regular isp, other bots work perfectly, but the shipwright one