Runescape GP Transfers/ Questing service

This is something I might do:

Trading Old school runescape GP for RS3 GP at a rate of 8 - 1 (EOC - Old school)

(I have no GP on EOC at the moment but I will work hard to do so based on who replies as there is no point doing the effort for no reason)

This is something I will do:

I love questing and I have had a Quest Cape before and I enjoy doing quests for this I will take PoE, 07, EOC and real money for it and I wont offer ridiculous prices.

Please leave comments below if you are interested in any of these.

Thanks guys

VnG_Zangetsu.

I have 500k+ on old school at the moment, feel free to PM with offers on transfer rate.

Looking to sell 700M rs3 GP if you are interested show me a price you were going to buy for and I will beat it.

Crafting lvling?

Quote Originally Posted by VnG_Zangetsu View Post
    This is something I might do:

Trading Old school runescape GP for RS3 GP at a rate of 8 - 1 (EOC - Old school)

(I have no GP on EOC at the moment but I will work hard to do so based on who replies as there is no point doing the effort for no reason)

This is something I will do:

I love questing and I have had a Quest Cape before and I enjoy doing quests for this I will take PoE, 07, EOC and real money for it and I wont offer ridiculous prices.

Please leave comments below if you are interested in any of these.

Thanks guys

VnG_Zangetsu.
    I was wondering how much you would charge to lvl up smithing and making bars to lvl 20. I believe I'm sitting somewhere around lvl 3-5 on both