Mehfailz x3's lover (^ ◕ᴥ◕ ^)

Angry Rs3 rant/help request

Okies I freaking S U C K and I've died at arraxxi like 1013040310431 times... can someone please help me figure out how to kill this cuntity cunt bag? x: Much appreciated. My combat stats are all 99s I just can't get her mechanics down.. Maybe someone can teamview/screenshare on skype or something and explain shit to me? I don't wanna watch some nerd on youtube plz k thx...Skype meee: Sparkylove3

Also, some PVP tips would be AMAZIN'... lil bastard 12 year olds keep killing me in warbands and it makes my inner souless ginger come out and it's not a pretty sight ffs... I even surged diagonally and they still caught up with my ass T__T and WTF TELE BLOCKING?? IS THERE ANYWAY TO PREVENT THAT SHIT?

xoxoxo - Katie

what phase are you dying on? and i pvp a bit or did

- - - Updated - - -

if you add me on vng.zangetsu ill do a quick run of raxi

Worlds Smallest ePeen

play oldschool loser lmao

ALL OF THEM. Jokes... I tend to die the most at that third phase, it's just overwhelming how much you have to do at once. :\ And that damn 1 hit spider probably takes years off of my real life :')

The second phase sucks too, Idk if it's how I have my graphics set or what but that little light is fuckin impossible to see bro

annnnnd... were you a billy bad ass PKer? I wanna castrate these 12 year olds so bad

Thanks for all your help VnG_Zangetsu!!! You the real MVP