Runescape Gold EOC

Selling a few hundred million Runescape Gold EOC for paypal.

skype? add me freak.core.ak

Run

I would recommend that you get a middleman for such a trade. Not me, as I have no vouches, but some middleman nonetheless. Large trades between 1 (or more) fairly new members with no vouches tend to have a bad vibe coming from them... Although AK has vouches. I am fairly new on the forums too, so that may sound a but hypocritical. I am just making sure someone doesn't get scammed.

Either way, good luck to the both of you.

Run

*EDIT*
    That sounded very rude xD Sorry for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Run View Post
    I would recommend that you get a middleman for such a trade. Not me, as I have no vouches, but some middleman nonetheless. Large trades between 1 (or more) fairly new members with no vouches tend to have a bad vibe coming from them... Although AK has vouches. I am fairly new on the forums too, so that may sound a but hypocritical. I am just making sure someone doesn't get scammed.

Either way, good luck to the both of you.

Run

*EDIT*
    That sounded very rude xD Sorry for that.
    Honestly i see where Run is coming from but i have been on BS since before they all went down and im not really active on the forums un-till recently

Banned

What's EOC, sorry?

evolution of combat, the latest updated on runescape, so now they call the current runescape EOC because there's now 07 runescape.

Quote Originally Posted by Atothek View Post
    evolution of combat, the latest updated on runescape, so now they call the current runescape EOC because there's now 07 runescape.
    well to be fair EOC is still RS 2 as if u actually read hte RS forums the game is about to upgrade to RS 3

if you still have rsgp to sell i will buy it. pm me or add my skype: Braillehorizon