Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Runescape working bot

Hey Epic bot is back... Here is download links/ Virus scanners!!! BTW Free scrips Don't need to go to epicbots website to reg or download..
    2 Part download
    Download Link: http://www.epicbot.com/

VS=JAVA epicbot.jar - Jotti's malware scan
    VS-EXE EpicBot.exe - Jotti's malware scan

Picture dont think u can read txt but heres the bothttp://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/epicbot.png/
    Just throw both the files into a folder then run epicbot.exe.
    Someone said that they got 95-97 str in 12hrs and made 17m(ran 3 bots at once)

I suggest taking breaks so people don't report u HAPPY BOTTING )

I TAKE NO CREDIT AT ALL IM JUST SPREADING WORD BOTS ARE BACK.
    Last edited by wastedbro; 03-13-2012 at 02:01 AM.

anybody else downloaded this yet?

Edited the DL links out for safety. You can DL this bot from Epicbot's website. This ensures that the download is from them.

If you wish, you may edit in the direct download from Epicbot, but anything third-party won't be allowed. I hope you understand.
    Skype - wastedbro

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wastedbro View Post
    Edited the DL links out for safety. You can DL this bot from Epicbot's website. This ensures that the download is from them.

If you wish, you may edit in the direct download from Epicbot, but anything third-party won't be allowed. I hope you understand.
    I understand I just dont trust epicbot to be honest and I wouldn't pay for any scripts from them I use the download links i posted tho :P btw wouldn't post anything that is bad/unsafe.

yea, im really interested, but i dont wanna download a virus...

if one of the mods/admin/coders aproves a link for the bot, ill download it.

Banned

Please be cautious, I do use epicbot but do not keep any high valued items on it, keep it on mules. They are accused of things so yeah, I do trust them but always take precautions.

meaning dont keep any valueable items on the account you use it on?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LUCKY View Post
    meaning dont keep any valueable items on the account you use it on?
    iv used bots on runescape for a long time I normally wouldn't bot your main account unless you trust the bot ( I did because it was Rsbuddy-Now shut down and hired by jagex..) On my accounts that i do bot on I Clean the bank out twice a week (depending on what im botting for Cash, minning, woodcutting etc.) If your doing something that u make a lot of gold a day then Clean out the bank frequently (Armour lik erune/weapons isnt worth a lot so stuff like that can be kept on it for level combat stats)

Banned

Like cash, rares, if your not using them high cost armors like bandos maybe guthans, etc. It depends what your training really, but say, if your cutting magic logs, you don't need a santa hat and 400m cash, do you?

I do

The bot is legit, but debatable on whether it can be trusted or not. It does work how it's suppose to, but there have been many reports of Epicbot stealing items and accounts. Be cautious is my only recommendation.

Thanks for understanding my editing. It wasn't that I didn't trust you, simply that if by any chance someone DLed it and it was a virus, BS would be blamed.
    Skype - wastedbro

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast